for My Perverted Dreams

1/28/2018 c1 12NPGamer11
My favorite moment was when Luffy and Robin establish the connection in chapter 4. What can I say? I'm a sucker for Robin.
1/24/2018 c6 MrKristoffer1994
Finally! The moment Hancock joins the growing harem :3 But I've a feeling that Luffy love each of his women with equal love. Keep up the great work :D
1/23/2018 c6 Guest
I don't get it either I love luffy boa or robin with luffy great chapter
11/26/2017 c5 Guest
Robin becoming the mistress? Didn't Luffy said many times that Robin is special. He just left her because Nami didn't have any special .? I guess you must be a Luna shipper too.
11/25/2017 c5 7TheYoungWolf22
Just work on your spacing and grammar and you'll be fine. Your writing will improve over time, instead of big block walls of text. shorten the paragraphs and spread them out. so it's not confusing to the reader.

but like I said it's a newbie thing and it's going to disappear as you study and adapt certain things that you can conform to your writing.

I mainly read for The LuNa as I don't ship LuRo. So I can't critique how you wrote LuRo, or LuNa for that matter as it's hard to critique stories that flesh out a three way pairing that favors a certain one over another. although it seemed like LuRo was the focus. it's not my cup of tea... 'Comme ci comme ça'

Keep writing, cause Writing because you want too is something you should keep on mind. you wanna write cause you enjoy writing. and it seems like that you do.. so... 'jusqu'à la prochaine foisMapleJordan22
11/5/2017 c4 daniel2610994
Nice nan robin powers are awesome for sex, just imagine being surrounded by a dozen sexy and naked robins all waiting to be taken, its such a paradise haha but I think robin is being extremely cruel and bitcho with her best friend, but I am sure they will sort it out, after all they both luffy more than anything :3
11/5/2017 c4 4LuffyTheFuturePirateKing
Wow I feel bad for nami luffy and robin established a connection
11/5/2017 c4 Guest
Make more of Luffy x Robin . There are plenty of Luffy x Nami fictions.
About 10 fictions of Luffy and Nami are published in every 2 days.
10/21/2017 c3 daniel2610994
Nice, robin is very kinky hehe so kinky that luffy had to punish her :3 and nami finally got why luffys middle name is D. xD I wonder how robin willvtake those news :v and sanji definitely died there for a second haha.
10/21/2017 c3 Guest
Lol Sanji move on nice chapter I can imagine robin being pissed
10/18/2017 c2 Rxn
Looking forward to to future chapters:)
10/17/2017 c2 daniel2610994
Nice man really nice hehe now that luffy has claimed robin they will have a lot of fun xD and after luffy starts using his powers like gear second or even making his dick huge so she can give it a titty fuck for legends :3 she will be limping a lot of time xD and I can guess who those two were who woke up, one is nami and the other is most likely sanji who is always perverted and will know with his pervert senses when a woman has been claimed :v and I really hope you make a flash back to luffys adventure on amazon lily hehe anyway the lemmon was pretty good man.
10/17/2017 c2 4El Pirato
can't wait to see what happens next
10/15/2017 c1 4FanFictionHunter
Where's my lemon?!
10/15/2017 c1 Pigeon132
Great story and a writer with potencial. Can't wait to see the next chapter.
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »