for Yo-Kai Watch:Nate's Daughter

4/17 c1 Shogun lord poke burst
Who makes chapters this long? Extend them ya twiy
6/22/2019 c14 7BlueJack22
your done with the story
4/14/2018 c1 1Melody Bloom
Nate/Keita already has a daughter, in Yo-kai Watch Shadowside... She even has her own show and movie dedicated to her! (Okay the Tv show only start last Friday but it still counts) And she has a brother by the name of Keisuke... Well in the movie Keisuke isn't shown as a main character... OH FORGET IT you can just watch it XD Oh yeah heads up! It's not English but the is a very nice chapter!
3/30/2018 c1 AJ
Very good work. Keep doing what you do best.
3/21/2018 c9 Some Asshole
I counted. There are 80 words in this chapter. And that's putting a space each time you forgot to space after the comma, which made it one word. You didn't even try.

You also took the concept from the fourth movie and made it a complete clone of Nate's journey (which was already Mary Sue to an extreme) and worse. The anime was already terrible. And so the movie was terrible.

Come on. Try.
3/21/2018 c9 Forever We Remember
You have made no attempt to respond to me. Do you not care about your writing's quality?

It seems as though they've met Jibanyan. Like Nate. And every other fic on the archive. Ok.

Write at least 500 words per chapter; it'll be short, but enough to hook the reader.
3/12/2018 c5 Forever We Remember
I can proofread for you if you want.
3/12/2018 c8 Forever We Remember
I do like this. It's just a little short.
3/3/2018 c7 Forever We Remember
So someone in the reviews told me that Nate and Katie are actually going to have kids. Well, I'm sorry for saying my last review like that. My opinion still stands, though.

It looks like you're finally formating dialogue correctly. Thank you.

You may want to make chapters longer. It kind of takes away from the story.
2/28/2018 c7 Plus
Well, some of you here telling that Nate married with Katie is not possible.

Looks like it is totally wrong as Nate actually married with Katie and has 1 daughter and 1 son just like this story.

And the new anime series will follow Nate's daughter and son adventure with Nate old companion (Whisper and Jibanyan) this April replace Nate current adventure (he will unable to see yokai when he get older).
2/24/2018 c1 Forever We Remember
There is absolutely no way that Nate would marry a crush he had when he was eleven.
12/1/2017 c1 Kodoma Fumika
i wish this wad to happen i love nate so much
10/25/2017 c2 Buchnyandates
hay it is buchnayndates and I want you to wright more of this pless
10/21/2017 c2 16muk854
So, Stephanie has met Whisper, ok. Honestly, this was way to short, but still interesting, just try to add more
10/20/2017 c2 puerexspiravit
As much as I like the concept (because I ship Nate and Katie to an extreme), it's way too short.

Dialogue is formated as such:

"Hi," he greeted. "I'm the guy."

"The guy?" she asked.

Remember to space.

I'll give you more if you so chose.

Keep going.