for Pleasing the Masses

10/29/2017 c2 Little Liar
I like GOT.
10/28/2017 c2 vesperon
i have a problem with this, you said there was creep on the ship, so why were the zerg starving?
10/20/2017 c2 Ddragon21
if it was me I'd still shoot them though. I mean a life listening to someone else is not a life at all. Though if he is like the queen of blades she should be more willing to go for his cause. Though I still love the story its just he was forced and also doesn't mean he cant be cunning enough to still kill the ryril zerg.
10/20/2017 c1 Ddragon21
This is really interesting so far loving it. Does his brood have all the dna material? it would be interesting if you made the frozen giants or whatever their called more numerous and dangerous. Probobly would get crazy if orcs were involved from warcraft but this is still awesome.
10/17/2017 c1 just to point
I understand you need to take time to set up the story, however I hope you'll not like one of the many writers who never gets to the actual crossover and just stop writing all together
10/15/2017 c1 Guest
FINALLY! a different crossover besides vampires and magic. Technology/futuristic alien stuff is what this crossover branch needs, you sir have my respect pls do continue.
10/15/2017 c1 58Perseus12
Wowsers! Please continue the story, the excitement thrills me!
10/15/2017 c1 Guest
need more
10/15/2017 c1 2LanzCorporalAssWipe
Very interesting. This is the second StarCraft x GoT story here.
Update soon