for The To-Do List

1/14 c17 21ToBecomeAClown
Great story! I absolutely love Ness reunion stories. Nice job!
12/24/2017 c17 youcantmakemee
oh, Am! this is so good! I loved every part. the angst, the fluff. the closet was my favorite! thanks for writing this.
12/17/2017 c17 Guest
What a wonderful story. I hated it when they were apart but it only made it better when they finally got together. You have a great imagination, thank you for sharing this story.
12/16/2017 c17 Chlo
I started to read your fic 2 weeks ago... That was addictive!
Loved how you wrote each character! And the proposal was perfect to me!
Well done!
BTW I'm French and read it from France so that makes you international :-)
12/15/2017 c17 2lockedinabirdcage
This was adorable! I love how the proposal went! It was so sweet and so Ness! Well done with this story! I can't wait to read your next one! :)
12/15/2017 c17 WonTaekYourHeart
i'm always a fan for your fanfiction, ever since We Found Wonderland. I love your story, and i'm happy to read your story. i love the little detail in your story.

This is beautiful, The way Nick finally propose Jess in a bed is so Nick. I'm sad because this chapter is short...

anyway, keep writing! i still waiting your AU Fanfiction.
12/15/2017 c17 13jenn13
Awwwww ️️️
12/15/2017 c17 25Newgirlystuff
THIS is so cute and so NICK lmao, only him would put the ring on her finger while she’s awake BITCH BOI NICK. And I actually wouldn’t mind a small proposal, this was absolutely lovely and it felt so them!
12/14/2017 c16 Guest
This was so sensual and romantic. Very good for a first try, not dirty at all. I can't wait for more, keep going till you loose motivation.
12/14/2017 c16 1MillerDay21622
So good! I got goosebumps reading the smut part. Well done!
12/14/2017 c14 MillerDay21622
Thanks for letting me help with Chapter 14. I loved every minute of it.
12/14/2017 c16 2lockedinabirdcage
This was so well-written! I'm so proud of you! I never would have guessed you don't normally write smut! You did a fantastic job with the whole chapter! I can't wait for the update!
12/14/2017 c16 13jenn13
So sorry you’re upset but your writing is, as always, amazing!
12/13/2017 c15 Guest
I love how he pulls her to him. I pictured the whole thing. Keep going, I need to know what happens next.
12/12/2017 c14 Guest
Please write two or even more chapters. I loved this chapter and your writing is getting much better. Argh I wish he had kissed her, but I love how he found the drawings.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »