for Edith's Sick Day

1/31/2019 c1 Ninja Squirrel
I’ve read this several times in the past couple years, and it’s still my favorite Despicable Me story. :)
10/5/2018 c1 4ReaderFreak5000
I really enjoyed this. It is hard to find Dru stories on this site and this one was great!
7/1/2018 c1 36Cortana Hansen
I don't know why I didn't review this when I first read it. But this story is definitely a favourite. It's sweet, cute, funny, sad, happy- pretty much a roller coaster of emotions. You did a great job here! :)
4/20/2018 c1 63despicme95
This was a good story! Edith having a stomach bug reminds me of my story "Helping A Sibling Is Worth It" where Margo has a stomach bug too which prevented her from playing the guitar in the school concert and Edith had to do it for her. Why not check it out?

s/10892940/1/Helping-A-Sibling-Is-Worth-It
10/31/2017 c1 1LionesssQueen
Adorei a história.
Fiquei com pena da Edith do começo ao fim, mas que bom que no fim ela ficou bem.S2
10/15/2017 c1 EPen929
Aww, poor Edith...being sick is definitely no fun. As for the story, once again it was excellent! The idea of doing a one-shot that revolved around the relationship between Dru and Edith was pure genius. There aren't many fics (yet) that revolve around Dru, so this was a really fun read! Oh, and I know where you got the idea for the name "Doowit" diamond, but I had to look it up, so I'm not sure that counts... ;)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service