for Magical Mayhem - Part 2 - Twisted Sisters

8/1/2018 c19 Guest
Wonder how all this is gonna get solved considering the only smart characters are the OCs
6/16/2018 c17 Numbervania
Hmm, seems like things are coming together for the big bad drag-down fight. Let Bowser become another ice statue, either that or his inner flame will war with the freezing enchantment. Intrigued to find out what role if any the Koopalings will play, especially Ludwig if he's able to channel his true inner darkness again. Thanks for posting, look forward to the next chapter.
4/29/2018 c16 Numbervania
With Bowser's fixations on himself and Princess Peach, would he even notice Bowser Jr. missing at the moment? Especially given that the Koopa king is on a madcap adventure of his own with Captain Syrup? *Shrugs.

Glad this fic got updated, thanks for posting another rollicking chapter in the convoluted conflict between Diabella and Shalazia's.
12/9/2017 c14 Numbervania
Ooh, exciting, it feels like we're drawing upon a confrontation between several forces in the Crystal Palace.
Also intrigued to find out if Diabella's experiments regarding Figaro's remains end up successfully bringing him back especially if he'll have some of King Boo's otherworldly ghost magic enhancing his new body.

Thanks for posting this.
12/1/2017 c1 3GourYorkshire
Nothing hurts me more than a fanfiction worked hard on with hardly any readers. I've worked hard on my story (which has almost no readers) you have an interesting idea, I hope this picks up
11/30/2017 c12 Numbervania
Some truths are hard to accept, apparently so is the case for both Magnifico regarding Diabella's past and Ludwig as relates to his jerk of a father. Thanks for posting this, was concerned there wouldn't be any more to be updated.
11/1/2017 c10 Numbervania
Yeah, you two just destroyed a deadly yet thriving underground garden that it took Galileo countless centuries to preen and prune and pride over. Then again, you two have been royally dooped by Shalazia so there's that.

Thanks for posting, I'm anticipating the adventures to get the other two pieces plus what Shalazia has planned for her insane eratomaniacal machinations in future chapters.
10/26/2017 c1 Guest
Great story 10/10
10/16/2017 c3 Numbervania
Excellent work as you have the scenes at Shalazia's castle, juxtaposed against the fight above the fogbank involving Diabella.

For some reason I find Shalazia and her entire water realm kingdom reminding me of Mizumi and her kingdom of Moraine. And I still don't trust her plans for the Mario Brothers.

*Claps at the appearance of Silhouetta. I do love a good thunderstorm, and Diabella always seems to deliver awesomeness. Unlike that other treasure-hunting clown, her awesomeness is truly well-earned.
10/16/2017 c1 Numbervania
Yeah, llamas are all cute and all... Until they spit on you.

Does anyone find Peach just getting that compass relic suspicious? Yes.

Claudia? Must be that female Koopa from the movie that no one ever talks about, another Koopa family secret.

So Wario and Waluigi got free pass on Syrup's ship through blooper-infested waters. Sure they did, heh, suckers.