for Elision

9/6/2019 c1 Guest
Beautiful. Thanks for writing it.
11/14/2017 c1 Deb838
Wow, heartbreaking. Thanks for sharing.
10/23/2017 c1 crissy
my heart /3 so good!
10/19/2017 c1 nalex411
Yay thanks for writing !
10/19/2017 c1 Guest
I loved this! Being a die-hard Castle fan, i would only say this that writing for absentia or watching the show doesnt mean we are cheating with Castle.. we all castle fans LOVE castle and are interested in the premise in this little show ‘Absentia’.. so don’t feel guilty.. infact this is perhaps one of the best raw fics i have read in a while.. i hope you write more for absentia as well.. cheers and regards,
10/18/2017 c1 icydevil
i loveeed it! so beautiful and raw.. i certainly hope you'd write more for absentia cos this was just too beautiful.. thank you.
10/18/2017 c1 Hamlet 77
I’m almost disappointed the author does not believe their own idea for that scene, cos I’m sure as hell thar was Emily’s plan all along.

Nicely done. It’s difficult to look at Absentia at the moment as suitable for fanfics but 8m I pressed with all the efforts so far, for whatever reason.
10/17/2017 c1 3Copop
I also think Emily used Nick. On purpose or not - she definitely used him to her advantage. At least it started as it, and then she had to pull through.

Everyone is so lost, though. Such a bad situation for everybody involved.

Thanks for sharing this story :)
10/17/2017 c1 14FuelDH206
Wow. Powerful.
10/17/2017 c1 Andrea
I think this is a plausible interpretation. Good work. Thanks!
10/16/2017 c1 operaluvr
Perfect.
10/16/2017 c1 81822andallthat
She planned it, but then falls into her own trap.
An interesting take, to be sure. Made me wonder.
10/16/2017 c1 Castle4Eva
I had to believe that Emily planned ahead of time to run out on Nick. There just couldn't have been enough time for her to think of it AND do it in the short time he would be in the bathroom. Seems like a perfectly reasonable interpretation to me. Thanks for writing it, and thanks for keeping going with the Castle fanfics.
10/16/2017 c1 68MajorSam
Guuuuuh. Break my heart all over again why don't you. I so hope you continue writing Absentia along with your Castle'ing!
10/16/2017 c1 stefi
yeah, it's a totally believable scenario
she's not the emily of six years before, after all
20 Page 1 2 Next »