for Rumors

6/18/2019 c4 CartoonGeek337
Very happy about how this chapter ended, with Bo and Jessie becoming friends and Woody forgiving Buzz for what he said. Not sure who Louie is though. Looking forward to seeing this story unfold, seeing Buzz and Jessie get together, and finding out who Louie is. Great work so far!
6/18/2019 c3 CartoonGeek337
I’m happy that Bo believes Woody when he says he isn’t dating Jessie; in this way, I agree with him when he calls her “wonderful and understanding”. Not only that, but she is freaking funny. Seriously, that thing when she jokes about Woody leaving her for Buzz made me laugh. I love the exchanges that they have in this chapter (especially the nickname that he has for herthey’re so adorable <3 I do wonder what his “better idea” is though...a little intimate time, perhaps? *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*
6/18/2019 c2 CartoonGeek337
I’m glad that woody and Jessie cleared up the rumors for the other toys...I like the two of them better as friends anyway. Then, when Buzz found out that Woody really didn’t have any feelings for Jessie and he was celebrating, I got so excited! I was like, “OMG; one of my fave ships is gonna get together soon! XD”
6/18/2019 c1 CartoonGeek337
Loving this story so far! I personally disagree with the idea of guys and girls not being able to be just friends though, and I think Mr. Potato Head is making too big a deal out of Jessie and Woody.
2/18/2018 c4 Guest
This is really cute :-)
11/6/2017 c4 Guest
who's Louie ? LOL
11/2/2017 c3 Guest
update soon
11/1/2017 c3 Guest
hm is Woody going to spend time with Bo alone or is he going to end the rumor by having him and Bo help Jessie.
10/30/2017 c3 Guest
i want bo peep like girl friend
10/23/2017 c2 Guest
shesh MR potato head being annoying again and for crying out load leave the two of them alone. i swear if Bo breaks up with woody i hope you have woody beat MR potato head up.
10/23/2017 c2 Guest
Love it..hope bo not misunderstands woody
10/21/2017 c1 Guest
but it Tout de Suite right?
10/21/2017 c1 Guest
Toute De Suite
10/21/2017 c1 3clara200
Wow! They are really seeing things that are not there.
10/18/2017 c1 DieHardTSFan
Love it!
Though I've always shipped Woody/Jessie...
Love the drama and the story
20 Page 1 2 Next »