FanFiction.Net

9/14/2018 c5 He Who Seeks The Joys in Life
I have a feeling that this Junko is Makoto

Probably brainwashed without Mukuro knowing
6/21/2018 c5 Ge4r
Wow, Komaru's mind doesn't break down yet. If she knows everything, she'll be stronger or breaking down.
Fight w/ all the 15 ones that sounds pretty tough even to Ikusaba.
5/12/2018 c5 16ZigsL
Ded?
1/26/2018 c5 1FighterPlaneAce
I am at the edge of my seat here wondering what has happened to Naegi in this story as well as who the hell this Junko is. Keep up the great work.
1/5/2018 c5 Pt la Cour
To be honest this is pretty fun. And the hallucinations are to be honest my favorite part.
11/3/2017 c5 Floodtalon
Interesting boss fight, I enjoyed how Saionji and Mahiru played off each other along with the Monokumas. Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/29/2017 c4 Floodtalon
Interesting replacement for Fukawa, excited to see how this factors into things and how she got this monitor in the first place.
10/29/2017 c3 Floodtalon
Junko being a part of the story is definitely gonna throw the whole story for a loop, especially when Komaru starts beating the Warriors of Hope. Speaking of, nice job writing them, I hate them just as much as I hated them when I first started playing the actual game! I'm excited to see where you take things from here.
10/29/2017 c2 Guest
Good chapter, always happy to see best boi Komaeda working for Hope!
10/27/2017 c5 2Benji the Monocat
danggggggg it's almost freaky how good you are at Saionji, *sweatdrops* though the camera trap was pretty clever...
10/25/2017 c4 Benji the Monocat
Monokuma 1: OH MY GOD, THEY KILLED KUMA!
Monokuma 2: *looks at Komaru and Ikusaba* YOU BASTARDS!
Me: No! No South Park references! *fires at and kills both Monokumas* Thank goodness...
10/21/2017 c3 FrozenArpeggio
The second you put children’s mouths are for eating demons I instantly thought back to the scene of cannibalism instead of figurative stuff... anyways it’s awesome as always! Can’t wait for the crazy dark adventure!
10/20/2017 c3 Banjofan
IDK if Junko survived her execution or not. I dont think she did.
10/20/2017 c3 Ge4r
Ikusaba is here. Yayyy! but she's wanted. Ikusaba is wanted and Komaru is hunted. Where's Kyoko and why Kyoko and Ikusaba are fighting they both love Naegi right?
10/20/2017 c3 Benji the Monocat