for Luna's Summer Project

1/3 c4 7PrunusPadus
Thanks for the update!
12/12/2017 c3 PrunusPadus
Oh my, that was intense. I was almost scared -had to scroll to the top to check if you had tagged it as a horror story and was relieved to read 'mystery'.lol Anyway, I'm really really hoping that Luna can help Snape. And that he'll live...
Thanks for sharing, I'll stick around, waiting eagerly for more!
11/27/2017 c3 risi
Okay, I think I've changed my mind on Snape's lousy afterlife. Now I'm begining to think that perhaps Snape, and no doubt others, never got to their afterlife because they were trapped by a smokey being with a need for a lot of souls and bodies. I'm especially intrigued by the fact that Smokey not only knows Snape, but considered him someone they controlled. My first thought was Voldemort, but it doesn't feel quite right. Then I thought Dumbledore, but quickly rejected that thought, besides I'm sure Dumbledore would never appear as gray smoke, but would appear as one of those sparkly cloud like beings that wandered around in Star Trek. So I'm left with the big question. Who is it? Looking forward to finding out.
11/24/2017 c3 28Son of Whitebeard
powerful duel.
11/24/2017 c2 Son of Whitebeard
love the tabloid article
10/25/2017 c2 risi
I don't think I've read a story with this plot before and I'm really intrigued. From Snape's brief memories of being beyond the veil it doesn't seem like the afterlife treated him very well. No greeting from Dumbledore for a job well done? Well, perhaps he was there and Snape just doesn't remember. Hmm, which makes me wonder, did Dumbledore break out of his tomb? What about Fred? Can't wait to see what happens next.
10/25/2017 c2 7PrunusPadus
Argh. Skeeter, the nosy hag. I am very intrigued and hope to read more. Thanks for sharing.
10/25/2017 c2 Nigelcat1
Great idea for a story. Can't wait to read more.
10/18/2017 c1 4vani12
Thank you for posting this story. Your outline and beginning sounds very original and interesting. I'm also a huge fan of Luna and Severus and excited to see, in which way your story is developing. I can't wait to read a new chapter from the "Walking Dead"-Severus ;).

Best regards,

Vani12
10/18/2017 c1 7PrunusPadus
I like the details of your descriptions. It's a good first chapter. Thanks.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top