for The Enigma That Is

7/9 c1 Pls
Please please continue this, it has such good building up and the friendship between Daryl and Alex is so fun!
12/13/2020 c9 6AJ Granger
Alex and Daryl would get along quite well I'd imagine even with their differences. I think you have an interesting story here and I certainly think that Alex would be an asset to the group. Perhaps your muse will return sometime. There are too few Alex stories out there and only two older and short crossovers.
12/13/2020 c8 AJ Granger
Beautiful scene with Andrea and Alex here. She needed to hear that. I am also glad that Shane overheard some things. Little saddened that Alex did not get a chance to save Sophia, but it likely would have been a different story if they had found her quickly and safely.
9/10/2019 c9 laraferreira
Loved it, continue!
7/12/2019 c9 4WickedBlue
Neat story idea and well executed. I like your Alex and how he fits (and doesn't fit) into the WD group. Love that he gets on well will Daryl, too. Would love to read more.
7/1/2019 c9 Shisui of the Body Flicker
Update please
4/18/2019 c9 M
I love this story! Please update soon I want to read more! Also I could have sworn there were more chapters to this story...am I just imagining things again? Anyway I can’t wait to see what you have planned next, I’m so excited!
2/24/2019 c9 Guest
Wow, this is so cool! I love it! Please update! What happens next? Do they find out about Alex being a secret agent? Does he make contact with those back home?
2/15/2019 c9 Guest
Awesome!
2/1/2019 c9 Guest
I love this story, its awesome
1/24/2019 c9 HRTG1027
Thanks! Will we be hearing from Smithers or anyone from MI6 soon?
12/31/2018 c1 Shisui of the Body Flicker
Very good, continue! Please!
12/3/2018 c3 14Nighlocktheawesome00
Dale, we miss you...
11/7/2018 c1 19Teardrop94
I actually really hope Alex can find and save Sophia. It was a somewhat pointless idea to have the child die other than supposedly toughening Carol up and making her into the awesome badass we know and love. That could happen either way. Please let her be found and not dead, for once Dx
9/28/2018 c8 faiyaryuu
This is a crossover I didn't realize I needed :) it's been a while since I read anything in the Alex Rider fandom and this was just perfect considering my current fanaticism for The Walking Dead.
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »