for Ninzaburo Shiratori's son Harry

9/24 c1 Guest
Hey can you do this fanfic:

Akiho is the younger sister of Shiho and Akemi Miyano but unlike them she did not grew up with the Black Organisation and they (BO) don't know she exist because her mother used a special drug that was able to hide any physical or facial features like there scars are not seen except for the one using the drug so Akiho family only knew she existed. Before her parents died she was placed by her parents in a orphanage right before there deaths where she was fostered by a couple in Japan. Soon she will discover her past when she encountered Haibara one day when Akiho is 17 years old. This story follows the canon timeline but has it's own original chapters that follows cases that has nothing to do with the Black Organisation. Akiko will also encounters Eisuke Houndou, Masumi Sera etc and the Black Organidation will never know that Akiho exist and true identity. Also Akiho won't get shrunken like Ai, Conan etc. Akiho has her own OC love interest that the same age as her. You can skip some episodes of the canon timeline if you want.

You can allow others to do give you ideas for original chapters by using this form.

Detective Conan Fanmade Case Form:

Victim(s):

Time:

Location:

Case(s) solved by:

Cause of death: (optional)

Injury: (optional)

Culprit(s): (optional)

Suspects: (optional)

Evidence:

Conclusion:

Motive:

Aftermath:

Other Info: (optional)

People(s): (include age, name, appearance, gender, occupation, personality and other necessary Info)

Facts: (you know how Conan explained facts in the episodes you can give him facts to explain)

Note: if there is more than one crime in the case than use the form more than once from the Crime part to the other info part.
6/13 c1 2A'stories10
Try loosening up with your sentences a bit, change them up. The length and structure don’t have to be the same. In fact it’s easier to read when the sentences flow better. Right now the story feels like a report where you’re just stating the events that happened as facts. The concept is really good btw and I would love to see it improve.
3/10 c9 4BubbleBellarina
it's... okay, I guess. I like the plot, but the writing style isn't quite my taste. Nothing wrong with it of course, I just prefer more detailed writing.
9/20/2019 c8 Guest
I wasn't expecting that kind of conversation, but oh well, I like it. I look forward on what happens next.
9/20/2019 c7 Guest
Kobayashi please say yes. With a cherry on top.
9/20/2019 c6 Guest
Yay!
9/20/2019 c5 Guest
A heck no! Dude, you better come back and save harry, you hear me!
9/20/2019 c4 Guest
Man, that was a small chapter.
9/20/2019 c3 Guest
Ooo, chocolate milk, yum.
9/20/2019 c2 Guest
I like it! :)
8/23/2019 c8 What me
I like harrys knew name and F k Dumbledore. You aren't going to fine Harry ahah! But really great story.
8/13/2019 c8 SkylerHollow
Seems interesting looking forward to where this goes.
7/5/2019 c7 Chocoholic202
3/24/2019 c2 1JosElynne
Plot has potential but it it written poorly
9/11/2018 c2 chocoholic202