FanFiction.Net
for Toye

10/19/2017 c7 fanfictionalcolic
Why then did he gave her an orgasme, to kill her after?
10/19/2017 c6 Missy Robshipper aka miss247
Alice should have listened to Bella but I doubt that would have saved her anyway.
10/18/2017 c5 Missy Robshipper aka miss247
Poor Rosalie, at least I hope she didn't feel the pain. And now Edward to the rescue...not sure I'd be so fast to trust him.
10/18/2017 c4 Missy Robshipper aka miss247
Oh no, Emments dark eyes are not a good sign for Rosalie
10/18/2017 c3 Missy Robshipper aka miss247
Holy shit, I'd be pissing my pants.
10/18/2017 c2 Missy Robshipper aka miss247
Damn contacts lol
10/18/2017 c1 Missy Robshipper aka miss247
Great start. I can't wait to see where this goes.
10/18/2017 c7 amberkey
Ohhhh horrifying!
10/18/2017 c7 eesti
So good to revisit this. Edward is a very naughty boy indeed. Thank you.
10/18/2017 c7 Ajfflady
What a treat with a trick thrown in at the end. This was dark and gory and had some horrific true bloody Vampire action. Just perfect, so glad Edward was true to his nature. Thanks for the Emmett and Jasper french kiss, that was hot. Happy Halloween and Thank you for continuing to write twilight fan fiction. Enjoy the World Series who ever you are rooting for.
10/18/2017 c7 jmrbear
I am so stoked that you reposted this story. It's always been one of my favs and I don't know how many times I read it before but I know it was a lot.

Edward is wonderfully wicked. There's nothing I like more than reading about vampires that act like vampires.
10/18/2017 c7 2HopeStreet
I'm so excited you re-posted this story! Up until you posted it, you had written some seriously sweet and angsty stories, so this one shocked me so much. It scared the shit out of me the first time I read it and I can easily report it disturbed just as much as it did the first time. :)
10/18/2017 c7 biblepam
A vampire story true to their nature.. thanks for the repost!
10/18/2017 c7 32Sunshine1220
Damn, that was twisted! Had a feeling Edward wasn't being the good guy he presented himself to be. Loved it, though. Thanks for sharing it with us!
10/18/2017 c7 4SarcasticBimbo
Wow. He was a master game player. And a dickstain. LOL. :-) Thank you for sharing your talent.
107 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »