for Shawn Walks Into a Bank

3/29 c8 ShawnSpenceStarr
Just finished for the second timeit be kinda fun to have a sequel!
1/10 c8 38agent curly
this was awesome i laughed i cried that ending was PERFECT i could picture the whole story like an episode thanks
12/20/2020 c1 10PrinceJai
Yes! I read this a couple years ago on psychfic or maybe on here and I couldn't find it later. So glad to get to read this again. Seriously one of my favorite psych fics!:).
11/22/2020 c6 Guest
The moment Gus said he ripped his pants I realized what was gonna happen, and where the flashback fit into the timeline (fire, he he), and it was so good! I love how detailed that was!
11/22/2020 c5 Guest
Um yes. Al the yeses. I can’t even. “And if I don’t?” I had a feeling that your first scene was gonna come back in a big way, and I wasn’t disappointed. It was so good!
11/22/2020 c4 Guest
Holy frick. I know you said this was supposedly whump without plot- but what the heck are you talking about? This is whump and plot and it’s so so good oh my gosh! Protective Lassiter is fantastic! Protective Henry and Gus is fantastic! Your OC, Aaron, is so awesome! The detail that went into the plot and the turning points is incredible!
11/22/2020 c1 Ellie
Holy cow! I loved your beginning scene, it was so in character! Shawn noticing the number of hats and then shaking himself out of it was hilarious, and that was an awesome injury reveal at the end there!
11/11/2020 c8 ShawnSpenceStarr
I loved Aaron! Loved the story and it’s quality. All of your story’s of Psych have been psychtacular! (Lol, see what I did there
10/12/2020 c8 Guest Bean
Hello!

I’m aware this story is a couple years old now but I thoroughly enjoyed it and just wanted to say so! You’re a brilliant writer! I love how in-character everyone was, Aaron was a gem, and I’m a sucker for Shawn whump.

Is it strange I liked to imagine a younger Steve Franks as Aaron sometimes? Hm...

I hope you’re doing well and staying safe!
8/31/2020 c1 Writeratheart92
Love it so far!
6/28/2020 c8 44smuffly
I loved this story! A totally satisfying companion to the episode that inspired it. The whole thing was very exciting and Aaron was extremely likeable. Your handling of Shawn throughout felt totally in character. But my favourite part was actually the exchange between Shawn and Lassie on the rooftop. Simple, effective and so very moving.
6/22/2020 c8 G-Sky Psycho
GREAT JOB! I loved it!
6/22/2020 c6 G-Sky
I am Craghing (Cry-Laughing). This story is so beautiful!
4/20/2020 c8 5Chef 101