for Shawn Walks Into a Bank

8/3/2018 c8 Guest
Bravo! Loved this story, great job on the character development and I love the sweet scene with the kid who called him Superman, also good to see Henry actually tell Shawn how he feels. I also think that was the perfect place to end. Look forward to the next one :)

Psychicchic21
6/8/2018 c8 10Koohii Kappu
Okay, the last chapter is over, I can finally stop crying now - HA! As if! XDD This last chapter sweet and adorable and it fulfilled my every wish for the best ending ever, they're joking, they're themselves, and that last line tho:

"No, he might never get Shawn to walk into a bank again, or the right one anyway, but he got something better. This."

It's not like I needed my heart today anyway *shrugs*
I can't even tell you how much I loved this~ You are amazing and your fic is amazing and I haven't felt this way about a story in a long time. Thank you for this. Really.

~Koohii Kappu
6/8/2018 c7 Koohii Kappu
ERSTDRFGYHULJIFGDTERYIUOJIHUYTDYHU
Again! you. are. BRILLIANT. XD
All of these thoughts and feelings that Shawn has *killed* me! You played them all out so well, and even tied it into the show with Yin, and it was flippin' amazing~ And Lassie coming up to talk to him - auhhhhhhgggg yup 'cause my heart needed that uhhhhhh I don't even know how to speak English now

And then Shawn - "You have a son?" Bahahahaha! I'm dying on the floor XDD

Seriously, this is perfect though
6/7/2018 c6 Koohii Kappu
Okay can I just say the way you tied the ending to the beginning with the flashback and the "hodge-podge" situation was BRILLIANT. The story of how they became friends almost broke my heart in the context you used it in and OMG I just love it so much! I want to sit and explain to you every little detail that makes this so amazing, but for some reason, I just *can't*. I don't KNOW why it's so amazing. Everything is so clear and sharp in my head even when you don't use that much detail. All of this is HAPPENING in my brain! Your inner monologue is so amazing!

AND HAVING EVERYONE WAITING FOR SHAWN I. AM. DEAD. XD

"Are you friends with Superman?" That line made me make an actual noise in my throat XD I can't evennnnnnn
6/7/2018 c4 Koohii Kappu
(I accidentally posted the review button before I was ready. But anyways I love it and I love you and I can't wait to read the rest ASAP Happy writing!)
6/7/2018 c5 Koohii Kappu
Ok so I'm not done with the story yet (I'm like mid-chapter 6) but I want you to know that I FLIPPIN' LOVE IT 3 I am getting ALL the feels from this - this is everything I've ever wanted since Shawn Takes A Shot in the Dark - it's got those Psych quips that always make me laugh but now I'm just near crying because Uhhhh I LOVE selfless Shawn and he's dying and I'm dying ;~; And I love Aaron to pieces, I was SO sad when he got shot but he's alive so s'all good XD And when Lassie looks at him thinking he'd have the makings of a cop - YES - omg just alllllllll their reactions were fantastic and just made me wanna cry even more than I already was XP Lassieface is worried! No, he's TERRIFIED!

I might be more than a little broken XD

All the fangirling aside, honestly, you're a great writer! The way you set the mood and pace the story is brilliant, your world/character building is awesome (like seriously I love Aaron and it's been what half an hour? XD), and the way you get inside the characters heads - top notch! Shawn being so determined while accepting his death *killed* me. And it's just so very like him~ In fact, nobody was ever OOC!
6/7/2018 c8 45Zena-Xina
You literally couldn't have had a more perfect ending than this one...

I'm almost kind of sad it's over but really happy at the same time.

I know I'll be rereading this one for years.

BTW, I just wanted to let you know that I started this fic over three hours ago when it was already getting late but I just HAD TO FINISH IT.

It's now 4:30 AM. I hope you're happy.

And wow... 32k words. Did you know that is equivalent to like a 116 paged book?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope you continue to write for Psych. I NEED your characterization and character analysis and plotting and structure in my life... (Not all fics have to be mini novels XD (but then again that's how you end up with masterpieces like this)).

Ah, man, it's been a great night. I don't even care if I'll be getting next to no sleep tonight. I'm going to be riding the high from this fic for a while...

Just... amazing job. I really wish I had more elegant words.

Instead, I leave you with one last scream:

AHHHHHHHHHHHJKLLKYIEASRDFGJKALFJAA
6/7/2018 c7 Zena-Xina
AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. NOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOORDS.

Man I love this. Usually all Shawn hospital scenes are totally cliche and all the same, but the different moments from all of the characters. Even though they were in a situation we never saw on the show and feeling things stronger than we ever saw, you kept them in character! Some would prob say Henry was OOC but I would disagree. This is some little booboo Shawn got. He had DIED. Henry had seen him DEAD. All because he had tried to save dozens of people. This was totally different. Henry had almost lost Shawn forever. I find him totally in character. And of course mentioning he was uncomfortable and whatnot really sold it. I've seen fics where Henry is all over Shawn and mushy and gushy after a way less serious situation. Now those ones were OOC.

I love the Lassie and Shawn scene on the rooftop too (I mean I love all of the individual scenes too of course). I liked that line Shawn thought of about how Lassie had no idea (because of his memory). And then, at the very end when he remember just what he had done it all for and he finally felt okay for the first time... sooooo gooood.

*incoherent grunting* JUST READ MY MIND AND FEEL THE THINGS I AM FEELING.
6/7/2018 c6 Zena-Xina
Yes, I linked the flashback XD

AWWWW THIS IS SO CUTE. And I LOVE Gus's side to all of this...

UGH.
6/7/2018 c5 Zena-Xina
DUUUDDE I wish I was like, a professional review because I have all the feelings and emotions and things i want to say about this fic but I just don't have the words to express them. All I've ever been good at is fangirl SCREAMING AHHHHHHH.

Your pacing, you imagery, your emotion.. I just, you just DON'T read fics like that every day. Are you a professional write? Cause ya need to be. (BUT DON'T STOP WRITING FICS).

Man, just imagining Henry in that moment and how you slipped in everyone's reactions, completing the whole image of Shawn being dead and being brought to life, it's just all so perfect.

Like, I really don't know how to express it. So many fics I read over time get repetitive from the same scenes, phrasing, reactions, etc, etc... Sometimes I have to literally take a break from reading fanfiction because it all gets a little annoying when they seems to all muddle together into one cliche blob after another... but, there's just something amazingly different here.

It could also possible just be my slightly sleep deprived mind while listening to really emotional music that has put me in a certain frame of mind and anything I read right now could be making me feel this way... but NAH. You're just that fantastic.

It's all so gripping, I'm on the edge of me seat. I have literally held. my. breath. at some points.

Okay, review over, on to the next chappie.
6/7/2018 c4 Zena-Xina
AHHHH NOOOOO AARON

AHHHHH SHAWN

AHHHH EVERYTHING

AHHHH YOU WRITE SO WELL OMG I LOVE HOW YOU PIECE THINGS TOGETHER
6/7/2018 c3 Zena-Xina
OMG YOUR WRITING IS SOOOO AMAZING.

I feel so DEEPLY into this whole fic, like I can feel their feel and Shawn's pain and see the the bad guy's craziness, it's unreal. Somehow your imagery is just at a whole 'nother level. I don't know how to explain it. But I'm loving this so far.

I'm a huge Shawn whump fan and this is quickly becoming one of my all time favorites.
6/6/2018 c1 Zena-Xina
OHHHHH YOU'VE SET THIS UP SO GOOD
5/19/2018 c8 19PrePsychPineappleLover
Haha, ohh, that's perfect! Pure Shawn, I love this ending! :D

P.S.: So glad that we met! ;)
5/14/2018 c8 18ZombieSpacePirate