for Shawn Walks Into a Bank

5/14/2018 c8 18ZombieSpacePirate
Bravo! I loved the story from the beginning to the end. I did tear up but this was a wonderful story, I am glad to have read this.
5/9/2018 c8 5AgentMorganB-006
XD Yes! I love Aaron! Such a good egg
Poor Shawn limping along :(
Is this the end?
Loved this story!
5/9/2018 c8 7Mishkin
A wonderful story! And with such a lovely ending! This one goes on my favorites list.
5/9/2018 c8 105DwaejiTokki
Lmao Shawnnnnn

Loved it! Thanks for writing!
5/9/2018 c7 Sparkingashes
Are you from the future or something? This story is too gggooooooooooooodd! aMAZin'
5/4/2018 c7 18MoonyEstelChase
The smushy feelings are overwhelming ... Loved the chapter!
4/26/2018 c7 Manda
Yes! It's here! Thank you! So good. So angst-y. Love Shawn and Lassie on the rooftop. You did a wonderful job of capturing their somewhat goofy characters in a serious situation. So well done.
4/25/2018 c7 5AgentMorganB-006
Yes, you're back!
This chapter was sooo good and sad and hopeful!
"I never... I never deposited the check." On my goodness! I lost it.
Lassie's talk on the roof was spot on.
You did great :D
4/25/2018 c7 19PrePsychPineappleLover
Haha, thanks for promoting my story, girl! :D
I already told you, but I won't get tired of saying it again:
I absolutely love this chapter! It's smooth and in character and heartbreaking all at the same time!
Every single conversation Shawn has with his friends stands out with its own brilliance.
It's such an awesome story as a whole and I can't wait to read the epilogue! :)
4/21/2018 c6 37Pokemon67
Love this story! Love the flashback! Oh so good!

Happy Writing!
4/17/2018 c6 Guest
Please do update! Its been almost a year!
3/26/2018 c6 Rock Mint Swirl
I love this story so much! I especially like the part when Lassie sounded scared, it's nice to see some friendship between them! ~ Swirlspot
3/24/2018 c6 8EmPro8
"Shawn was dead."
Boy that line got me nervous why did you have to open this chapter up like that?

But besides the heart-stopping beginning, this chapter was sweet. I loved the Gus-Shawn flashback you did. They're such great friends. It was really nice to read.
3/24/2018 c5 EmPro8
"And if I don't?"
Then you get freaking shot at Shawn jeez what do you think
3/24/2018 c4 EmPro8
Jeez this guy is dumb. He is so dumb. Shawn is about to freaking die, and you lost your only doctor.

Also, if Shawn wanted to keep the Doctor away, he should have explained to him the best way to keep Shawn alive is to get out of there and warn the cops. "He won't hurt me if I'm his last hostage. If you're here, he might think I'm expendable later. The only way I can survive is if you leave and warn my cop buddies."

Jeez Shawn. I forgive you because you're nearly dead, but this is like Salesman 101. Appeal to the buyer's interest, because Aaron's empathy will over rule your sympathy.

Anyway, good job so far :)
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »