for Shawn Walks Into a Bank

3/24/2018 c3 8EmPro8
Jeez this is great.
3/24/2018 c2 EmPro8
Things just got twice as complicated. This guy is gonna be pissed, but he can't kill him. He's only got two chips left.
3/24/2018 c1 EmPro8
Oh boy. Things just got complicated.
3/11/2018 c6 Manda
Loooove this story so much! Please don't abandon it!
2/27/2018 c6 31Dianne
This story was amazing, from the action, to the drama to the heartfelt Gus and Shawn moments which were just poetic. I loved Shawn distracting the class for Gus to change his pants after they ripped and how you tied that in with Shawn's being grounded and Henry's advice to listen to the crazy guy. I loved your doctor OC, very well written. I could see Shawn being selfless like that and I liked how you had Juliet, Lassiter and others ask themselves the hard question of if they would have done the same thing and the honest answers they gave. Your description of the robber was well done, with his inside out shirt displaying his mental state very well along with his mannerisms. I really liked how you had the full cast in your wonderful story. Thanks so much for sharing your work, it was very much appreciated.
2/13/2018 c6 5Psycho4Life
Omg I absolutely loved this chapter. I smiled at the part with the little boy. Loved it. Can't wait for the next update!
2/13/2018 c6 Katie
KUDOS! KUDOS TO EVERYTHING! EXCELLENT JOB! Excellent writing!
2/13/2018 c6 19PrePsychPineappleLover
Aww, I love the flashback! :)
And of course I noticed the reference to the flashback in chapter 1 ;)
2/13/2018 c6 4MandaScooby
Super cute! Seems a little weird they'd have difference class periods and lockets in elementary school, but I'll roll with it. Loved the little guy in the waiting room. And you write Gus really well!
2/13/2018 c6 Guest
oh my gosh so sweet!

-Lovepatrolalpha1344
2/12/2018 c6 Randomfandoms825
I love this story so much
2/12/2018 c6 10Fictionsforfans
Omg, AMAZING chapter! I love the way you wrote Gus's thoughts toward Shawn. You are such an amazing writer. Please update soon!
2/12/2018 c6 1psychphrancisco
Omg! So so so good! Especially loved the part where the little kid was calling Shawn superman. Thought that was super sweet. And yes, I did connect Gus' flashback to chapter one. Really love when people do that kind of thing. Can't wait to read more!
2/12/2018 c6 ceaseanddesistyoumuffin
YEE BOI (ignore my cringe but this is great) PLZ UPDATE SOON
2/12/2018 c5 Adoring Fan
YES! AND NO! AND YES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! I take it all back about being ok with Aaron's death! I LOVE the plot twist! I totally did NOT see that coming! I DO ADORE! :D 3 I can't wait to see the next chapter!
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »