for Shawn Walks Into a Bank

12/18/2017 c2 24EvenAtMyDarkest
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I love your story so far and I can totally forgive a relatively plotless excuse to hurt Shawn if it's well-written, which this is. And there is, in fact, a progressing plot that I'm already hooked on, so really you give yourself too little credit. The only thing I'm not quite buying is how the gunman can't hear Shawn's conversation. Maybe consider including mention of some kind of background noise that would cover that? Perhaps the guy has been shouting almost constantly or there are sirens outside or something. Oh, and I like how you had Juliet call Shawn; him answering it quickly enough to cut off the ring and Juliet's reason for calling right at that moment are actually very realistic. So, kudos on that.

I look forward to the next update!
12/11/2017 c2 Guest
AHHH! THIS IS SO GOOD!
12/7/2017 c2 Guest
I like this. Finish it please.
12/7/2017 c2 Helooooooo
I just wanted to say thank you so much for writing and posting this story. So many of the talented, well-known Psych writers have given up. Thank you thank you thank you!
12/5/2017 c1 5RhymingRobin
I really like it :3
11/29/2017 c2 38Steefwaterbutter
OH MY BRAVE BOY OH SHAWN YOU GOSH DARN HERO AGHHHHHH AHHHHHABDIDBNSJWBDIDB. GOOD STORY YAH.
Welp... I just really hope the other people got out, at least...
11/29/2017 c1 Steefwaterbutter
OH NO. OH NO NOPE NOPE OH CRAP. THIS IS REALLY BAD.
11/26/2017 c2 Anonymous
This is really good! I don't see a lot of new Shawn!whump or just Psych fanfiction now a days, and I'd really like for you too continue. Anyways, have a good day.
11/24/2017 c2 4MandaScooby
This is awesome! You've got suspense down like a pro! Looking forward to the next update.
11/19/2017 c2 Lovepatrolalpha1344
yassss love it
11/19/2017 c2 5Psycho4Life
Love it so good. Need more. I really love the Shawn whump in this story. I hope you update soon!
11/1/2017 c1 Lovepatrolalpha1344
woah. you've caught my attention
10/27/2017 c1 16StoneyT456
Please please please continue! This was such a good start. Getting the check in quarters would so be something he would do
10/26/2017 c1 297Punzie the Platypus
Good start!
10/18/2017 c1 Guest
This was a good start, i really want read more :)
106 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »