for Foiling Dumbledore's Plans Royally

3/4/2020 c1 SakuraMinx743
I like this story and I kinda want to see how it would go if you were to expand on it. I mean how would Maria interact with Wizarding World let alone Dumbledore. Also would she stay married to Claude or would she start something with maybe a certain blonde soldier?
8/3/2019 c1 Elfin69
Wonder if he husband knows she is magical and what he will do if not and he finds out?
10/20/2018 c1 4Monster King
Great story
5/12/2018 c1 1HadrianSlytherinPeverell
I actually really like this x3 I know it says completed but I hope you continue~
1/30/2018 c1 Wishfull-star
this is one amazing story and I can't wait for more:)
11/18/2017 c1 47Fires of Eden Red Rose Aurora
Not really my thing, but a good idea!
10/19/2017 c1 29Sakura Lisel
Love the story so far and hope the next chapter comes out soon. I REALLY want to see what happens next. :D

Maria should write back to the Order just to tell them to where to shove off. *lol* Complete STRANGERS who's organization she has NEVER heard before write to her telling her that they want HER to 'assist them and help' them fight a Dark Lord like they think she's REALLY going to be willing to put HER life in danger for THEM fighting some guy THEY call 'You-Know-Who' like they expect HER to already know who they are talking about from that title.

Plus seeing how she's old enough to be already married now, they REALLY think somebody as OLD as her is going to just drop whatever life she has now, and come to them and put HER life in danger? As far as they know, shes UNTRAINED in magic. So what do they expect to happen? Go through a seven (plus extra years depending on her current age) year speed course in magic in a SHORT amount of time in order to be 'prepared' to fight Voldemort, or do they expect her to just walk up to snake face and fight him with no magical experience at all? *lol* That's ANOTHER reason why she should flat out refuse to help.