for Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V In A New World

3/13 c5 Dragrace34752
Uhhh. Oh yeah this card has an effect where it deletes all of your cards, takes all your Life Points, calls up Eminem to roast you, tells people in the hood to drive by you and then jump you, sends you to hell and back, forces you to work at a fast food place whose only customers are karens and then deletes you from existence. Pretty balanced if you ask me.
12/21/2021 c1 Guest
... Did he just challenge someone to a duel without checking if he even came with a deck... (sweat drop)
7/30/2021 c1 Iamo
this is good thanks
12/9/2020 c18 2SouruTV
THIS WAS AWESOME... HOLY MOTHEREFFIN SHIT... WOW
1/11/2020 c37 Guest
If you ask Haoh about the "Magians" or the "Chaotics" I'm sure he would be happy to redirect you to a friend of mine. His Username on Fanfiction is bluvista. He doesn't have any works of his own, but he enjoys reading Yu-Gi-Oh docs, and commenting card ideas, archetypes, combos, and even entire decks just out of nowhere. You might want to ask Haoh about bluvista as well.
12/20/2019 c37 2SoulMatter
Oh, well. I really enjoyed reading this fic. Welp, at least this goes in to show I'm not really good at judging stories, since I just think 'Hey, this thing is good. Imma keep reading it.' Good luck with the rewrite, and if Z-ARC is helping you, then that means it's going to be awesome! I know the guy, and I'll be eagerly awaiting the rewritten first chaper of In A New World!

Keep It Up!

- SoulMatter
12/20/2019 c37 5FairyTailNut
Been waiting on the new chapter for a long time, I can wait for a redo. Sad that this version is done though.
12/20/2019 c37 JackDarkke
Cannot wait to read the rewrite. Good luck
12/15/2019 c3 nishchaysoccer
I think your cards are being too op like which destroys all cards on the field make that monster a level 9 or 10 and that will be more acceptable.
9/18/2019 c2 Allhailthesith
"he only one who won was Yuya"...um what.
9/10/2019 c2 Guest
OH GOD WHY AM I IMVESTED OH DEER LORD ALL MIGHT I NEED YOUR HAID
8/3/2019 c24 l
Just wondering who the mc is in the story now ? Hardly ever see him ffs always other people dueling with long ass duels
5/26/2019 c6 3tatewaki2000