FanFiction.Net
for Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V In A New World

12/9/2017 c5 7Kaiser Vision
I really loved this chapter, man! I'm glad I could help with the effects of Ikora and Howard, and now I'm concerned about how the Dopants known of Zarc and who the hell that voice was. *Chuckles with a slight grin* Can't wait to find out.
11/17/2017 c4 Jalen890
Why do I get a naruto and kurma feel from vince and the voice (i forgot how to spell his name)
11/17/2017 c4 Kaiser Vision
This chapter was EPIC! I loved how Demiurge took control, and those new Mythorror Gods were very interestin' and whatnot! My absolute favorite, on the other hand, are the Dopants from Kamen Rider W/Kamen Rider Double because they are awesome and... *I whistle as a small mechanical dinosaur jumps into my hand as I place on the Lost Drive* I can't wait for more from Mr. Manek Wierrd. *I transform the dinosaur into a Gaia Memory, and press a button as "FANG~" is heard* Let's Henshin~ *"FANG~" and dinosaur roar* Kamen Ri~der~ Fang~!
11/5/2017 c3 2FanficCrossoverMaster15
The feeling of being watched, I'm pretty sure that's Yuto, because we see how he keeps an eye on Yuzu, and I'm pretty sure you're gonna have Vince face him or Shun. The only question I have, is if he does face one of them, is he gonna lose and get seriously injured, or is he gonna win, but still get very injured?
11/5/2017 c1 3Xander1996
I hope you will continue this marvelous work
10/26/2017 c2 Guest N
I like this chapter. We got to see more of what the Mythorror deck is capable of. I also like the part where Vince is explaining about the story of Adam and Eve. The best part about this chapter is the cards that Vince used. Especially the Athena's Intimidation trap card. Its a great counter against Pendulum summoning and anyone that uses more monsters in their strategy.

The voice that Vince keeps hearing is probably a high level Mythorror monster that would became his ace.
Now to wait for the next chapter.
10/25/2017 c2 Envoy of Torrask
This was quite good. Good duels and nice cards you made there. Im liking all the mythology you're putting into the design of the cards, keep it up.
Im also quite intrigued by this mysterious voice. Wonder what it has planned and what it can do, because i doubt it would just have talking in Vinces head as its limits.
10/24/2017 c1 DestinyBlazer
I have to admit; I'm digging this story, I really am. If you choose to make this a one-shot, then I respect your decision. But if you want to continue this story, I may have an idea for a new Mythorror monster for Vince:

(Mythorror Guardian Kerberos: RK: 8: Attribute: Dark: Type: Beast/Xyz/Effect: ATK/2900 DEF/2500: Requirements: 3 Level 8 "Mythorror" monsters: Once during either player's turn, detach 1 Overlay Unit from this card to activate one of these 3 effects. • Destroy all cards your opponent controls and inflict 400 points of damage for each one. • Your opponent cannot Special summon monsters from his/her GY until the End Phase of your next turn. • Remove from play 1 "Mythorror" from your hand, field or GY and this card gains the the ATK & DEF of the targeted monster until the end phase.)

Just wanted to throw in a new monster idea for this story.
10/23/2017 c1 Envoy of Torrask
You know, buddy, while im liking this one shot already, i think you should do what you feel is best. You can work a little on this when you feel like it and work a little on the others when you feel like it. Its your stories and no one should force you to do anything. Sure, fans might want to see more and thats perfectly understandable, but that only proves that they like it and want to see what happens next.
Do what you feel is right.
10/19/2017 c1 2FanficCrossoverMaster15
I have to admit, this looks far more interesting than your Lost Dimension story, no offense.
10/19/2017 c1 bk42bk42
I like this story so far, and wish for this one to continue first. I checked the other one and didn't really get too interested in it. That could just be me, as it sounds like a great idea, I just don't have much interest in it. Either way, keep up the good work.
10/19/2017 c1 Guest N
Nice story.
The deck that Vince is using is very interesting. I like the idea of the deck using myths and horrors from around the world either as monster cards, spell cards or trap cards. Wonder what kinds of mythological horror will he summon as a monster next?
10/19/2017 c1 7LordMammon
Yeah, this is a very good story I wouldn't mind this continuing
10/19/2017 c1 7Kaiser Vision
This was a really amazing one-shot. If you truly make it into a full fledged story, then you have my support!
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12