FanFiction.Net

Vince is so cool :)
5/26/2019 c1 tatewaki2000
Hurray!
4/17/2019 c36 Guest
I discovered this story recently and I am LOVING IT!
4/14/2019 c36 SolarAquarion
I like how you decided to use GY Portals
4/14/2019 c36 3SoulMatter
Okay, I honestly wasn't expecting E'Rah. The final villain from ZEXAL, and one I still haven't seen for myself, as I didn't read the manga. Well, Vince's duel with her and Philius was enjoyable, if only because of Sacrifice AKA Relinquished.

E'Rah's "Nix" deck was interesting, and of course, Makai Diavolo made me grin excitedly. Honestly, that card is awesome.

"Guess I'll have to do better, then." Yugure stated, dropping in.

Yeah, you got Dreadful Fate, go use it and overpower everyone. *sarcasm mode activated*

"Sure thing!" He walked away, and in the distance, it was possible to hear shouts. "Shinkuro Shoukan! Rise, Blood Dragon Dreadful Fate!"

"Oh no, you don't! Yūgo Shoukan! Come, Earth Shaker Indomitable Rex!" A girl's voice shouted back, and soon a dragon that looked like a Fatalis from Monster Hunter, only made of glass scale-shaped containers tumbled across the camera, wrestling with what looked like the Indominus Rex from Jurassic World.

*sigh* Ra Dammit, is it too much to ask for them not to destroy the room? Anyways, Peace Out!

Keep It Up!

-SoulMatter
4/14/2019 c36 ZarcEternal
Good to see you back on this story, yeah your writing style changed but its still pleasing to read and I just love your take on Arc-V. So E'Rah is the main antagonist, has she connections to Zarc aswell or will Zarc be Yuyas problem alone?! Cannot wait to see your stories bloom again
4/14/2019 c36 8HunterHQ
E’Rah was a Zexal manga villain if I am not mistken right? Wonder who else from the other series you might use later on.
4/10/2019 c1 4Findarato
Could you make chapter where some hero duels Siegfried and his Valkyries? Siegfried is annoying, but I liked Valkyries since the day I saw Yu-gi-oh episode where they were played. They are also first archetype to use banishing, tactic which isn't truly explored even to this day. Also they seem to play anti-dragon tactics which could be used against certain characters, as well as banishing could be used against pendulums. You could also create new monsters for them.
Tell me what you think about this idea.
4/6/2019 c2 NazgulBelserion
I almost barfed rainbows so much friendship squad seto would be sick at seeing such things
4/4/2019 c36 Weaponv200
Please Update
3/27/2019 c1 zlayazayago
My insta
lilhot8
2/18/2019 c36 Guest 2.0
:D Even though you may not continue this, great job on the story! No body that I know could make a story like this... ;-;
2/18/2019 c35 Guest