FanFiction.Net

So much effect!
2/8/2019 c24 Energy flow
Amazing!
2/2/2019 c22 5ThePLOThand
Was this chapter really posted after Eve had used references to past duelists in her deck? Because that reveal somehow feels pretty recent
BGM:
start: Boku No Hero Academia S3 - United States of Smash!
for the Flashback: My Hero Academia "You Say Run" - Music Box
when the energy is sealed into Adam: Only A Chilling Elegy ~ The Theme of Freeza
after the Flashback: Dragonball Super - Ultimate Battle (Orchestral Arrangement)
after her victory: Inazuma11 OST 1 - Holy Ground (Anime ver.)
1/9/2019 c36 SolarAquarion
I love the brutal style of vince
12/24/2018 c20 ThePLOThand
Did Antinomy explain every of his cards in the show?
And Mirror Images are definetly no archetypes for an easy read and I'm the guy who probably has one of the most complex duel writing styles
BGM
start: Ludesia- Darker than Darker
when the other mysterious People introduce themselves to Serena: Mystic Land (Extended) - Hunter X Hunter 2011
when the duel Begins: Battle! Dialga / Palkia - Pokémon Diamond & Pearl Music Extended
für Demiurge's synchro: Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon OST - First Dark Matter Battle
for Delta accel synchro: Dark Matter 02 - Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (Metal Cover) Shady Cicada
after demiurge has used all sumoning types: Dialga's Fight to the Finish! (Remix) - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky
when his lp go over 9000: Second Dark Matter Battle - Remix - Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
after the duel Ends: Overture to Pursuit ~ Omen 2017 - The Great Ace Attorney 2 Music Extended
12/21/2018 c2 Slimslam
this is so good it's giving me goose bumps
12/21/2018 c1 Slimslam
I like it and I saw what you did with Vince's eyes he has the same as oddeyes
12/11/2018 c36 Yuya Jurai
YAY!
12/11/2018 c36 4Darwin-18
Glad you're still update this story, even if it took a while (you don't have to force yourself if you don't want to).

Other than that, the Duels were enjoyable, Yuya and Vince's beliefs are doing a good effect on other people. Next time we'll see Vince duel? Hyped to see how that turns out.
11/25/2018 c26 Guest
Wait I thought that was Quattro thing with fan service
11/24/2018 c19 5ThePLOThand
So many People leaving the Tournament is gonna put a heavy strain on the friendship Cups image,
Sacrifice…. yeah, this is why, even after Hey, Trunade I prefer the tcg translations.
Did I miss a hint that manek had this 2nd deck?
BGM:
start: The Great Straying ~ Suspense (Version 1) - Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken Music E
for the duel: Naruhodou Ryuunosuke ~ Prelude of an Adventure - Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken Mu
for Serena witnessing Hitotsu Ni: Harvest December- Shinzen Mondou
for Aki and jack laying waste to fodder: Closing Argument - Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken Music Extended
for Manek v Philius: vs. Final Boss (Bittercold Last Battle) - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity Music Extended
11/4/2018 c18 ThePLOThand
Funny coincidence, I just watched Thor Ragnarök last Weekend.
Are Ritual monsters really that unknown among the dimensions? I though it was something everyone had since we both saw Fusion and Standard duelists with Ritual monsters.
Heh, I though the exact same thing about the Nordics and their tuneres like Vince.
Though not remembering that you have a demon Living inside your head is kindof on a different Level than forgetting what you planned to do; you'd expect that to be something you can't get out of your head.
start: Harvest December- Maboroshi
after waking up: Harvest December- Magokoro
when observing Yuzu vs Sergei: Harvest December- Kekki
right before Vince vs Harold: Overture to Pursuit ~ Omen 2017 - The Great Ace Attorney 2 Music Extended
for the duel: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - World of Light Vocal Theme - 'Lifelight'
for Vince's Anger: Day of Fate ~Spirit VS Spirit~ Lyric Video (Unmei No Hi English Cover) Team Four Star
when Thor is summoned: Immigrant Song
for the duel spirit conversation: Investigation ~ Core 2016 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
when Demiurger takes over: Battle! Elite Four - Pokémon Sun & Moon Music Extended
for Mythorror Titan Aura: Dialga's Fight to the Finish! - Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Darkness Music Extended
for Demiurge's rage: Date a Live OST – Hanten Tohka Extended.
10/29/2018 c15 Guest
The true romance of the series Aki x (off screen) Yusei
10/29/2018 c6 Darkpheniox
The problem with serena yuri is yuri’s personality he just wants to fight and kill people, that’s the main reason I don’t like it besides they don’t have good on screen chemistry and barely talk to each other ever it’s yuri who the problem. I really like serena, it’s sad she didn’t get much time in the light(moonlight hehe) but still she was locked away and didn’t grt much interaction which also contributes to her not really getting along with yuri, if any yuya atleast showed her dueling can br fun and what the world is like
10/29/2018 c1 Darkpheniox
Reaction to looking different (possible controling someone’s body) being in a different dimension is cool. No freaking put no wondering how thid happed if its a dream or even when you are in the series. Ok the last one maybe not but really it just seems weird to me how he reacted also yeah yuya and yuzu so are in love. Any way not sure how the oc deck is have to wait to give my thoughts on that but level mania is just an odd card. Keep up the good work
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »