FanFiction.Net
for Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V In A New World

10/10/2018 c35 5FairyTailNut
Boo! No fair. Next chapter had better be awesome!
10/8/2018 c35 5Stick Figure man
Take your time writing it. So far the story has been really good and I would rather wait longer and get a better chapter than have you rush and put out something that your not satisfied with.
10/8/2018 c35 4Darwin-18
Really sad to hear that, but I guess those kinds of things happen. You were one of my main inspirations for starting my first story (seriously, thank you). Its a shame you're going through such a phase, with the state of the story as of now (as you mentioned already, the lack of reviews), but at least you are enjoying Vrains so much. I myself, also love Vrains to a similar extend, sure, alot of people either dislike it because of Arc-V's endind or the rocky start the series had in early Season 1. Regardless, the series still has potential, and by the time its conclusion, we will have a satisfying ending.

Anyway, no need to work yourself over this. Get around to it when YOU feel like it, not preasured. Also excited to see what Overdrive will bring in the future.

Good Luck man!
10/7/2018 c35 6Wowza48
I really like this story, but I guess you have your reasons for not being able to continue it just yet. I just hope you keep your promise about not abandoning it- there are authors (including myself) who are unable to keep such a promise, even when they want to.
10/7/2018 c35 ZarcEternal
Oh thats sad, your story is really great but I must say in comparison to Vrains its really a bit of lackluster. Maybe because Arc-V ended so badly and know I have negative connections even with great Fanfictions. So take your time out and continue when you can find your motivation again
9/10/2018 c1 Guest
Oc deck again? Where's someone playing dark world?
Dropped.
9/6/2018 c34 28EternalKing
I won't even hide it, Vince's fanboy of yugioh anime is gettting on my nerves. It really serves no purpose by this point and clearly shows that he barely even thinks of these people as real.

As enjoyable as this story had been, It's for some reason reaching a point where the OC's interactions are becoming a bit cringe as a good portion of it is either "OMG AN ANIME CHARACTER" or just boring and typical interactions befitting the situation. You need to give more downtime for Vince and only Vince for him to interact with other characters as it's gotten to the point where every now and again, he's simply an add on wish fulfillment character rather than someone who actually interacts and interferes with the plot.

Despite my problems with how his duel spirits have just been written away of existence, the synchro arc was a good use of giving him character and making him affect the plot of the story(even if it was cliche and separate from the actual tournament in synchro) ever since he entered the xyz arc he's only ever felt like a tag along and that's not what you should do at this time. I'm not saying throw in another monster like Demiurge but he needs either a more personal conflict(like say he's imprisoned or goes off to save some prisoners) because there's nothing really special, noteworthy, or value in his last few duels as apart of the conflict. Even his contract with G.O.D's cousin makes me shake my head(in a bad way) as it really serves no point other than giving him a new monster. It would have felt much more personable if he had to deal with his own problems without a magical fixit button
9/5/2018 c34 ZarcEternal
Yes my favourite of all times appears. Crazy, Soundmachine Vector. Him being controlled by Academia is not to my amusement, but well atleast he tried to help the Resistance and did not betray them just for fun. Great chapter as always
9/5/2018 c34 mekyaku
As per vector's request I went and Google him, it was nice seeing chaos number 5. Anyway you should totally kill the doktor brutally, maybe let some of the most bloodthirsty mythohorror enjoy a quick snack?
9/1/2018 c1 onNiA
Veri n1c37Xlst0riLB
8/31/2018 c33 mekyaku
Ok, awesome chapters as always and awesome dragon buuuuut I wonder why didn't you put 3 tribute for summoning diabolo, I mean he is all powerful like the Egyptian gods, sure horakthy and exodia are the masters of this game, even though summoning them is like running a marathon, although if you had all 3 gods in your hand and then used hand destruction to pug them in the graveyard and then you drew horakthy and then used charge to special summon the gods and then summon her, although you need atem's power to do that, side tracked here. So yeah, I feel Diabolos for such a powerful card needed to have at least 3 tributes and 4000 or more due to his effect. Also can I write you a lvl12 acceleration synchro clear wing synchro dragon variant?
8/30/2018 c15 5ThePLOThand
This duel is easily my favorite of the Story. I couldn't tell who was needed for the Story and Manek's crazy tactics from the 5 Monster Dopant Fusion at the start from his radical milling were a blast to read!
BGM:
start: Ludesia- Darker than Darker
for Roget: Ludesia- Religious Place
for Bruno: Investigation ~ Core 2016 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
for Vince's Nightmare: Harvest December- Yogen to Uranai
for the duel: Harvest December- Himegeki
when Manek fuses five monsters in the first turn: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Defy the Legends Remix
for Manek's transformatio summon: Naruhodou Ryuunosuke ~ Objection! 2015 - Dai Gyakuten Saiban Music Extended
when Manek goes Lair of Darkness: In The Final - Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story Music Extended
8/23/2018 c6 Jack906
Epic duel.
8/23/2018 c3 ZarcEternal
Only for the fact that I already did this for yugioh everything: yusaku finished 8 of his on-screen full duels in OTKs and 11 where he didnt do it. But now to the chapter: really good seeing this beginning for season 2, but why is Blood Shepherd with other people ? he seems more like the lonely wolf type
8/19/2018 c14 ThePLOThand
And in this episode Vincent temporarily becomes a Phantom Knight user! (in the first turn, that is)
So Ren once fought a mythorror user other than Vince. Interesting..
BGM:
start: Mor Ardain - Roaming the Wastes - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Soundtrack
for the duel: Harvest December- Hito no Isakai
when Vincent Shows his own Entertainment dueling: Pursuit ~ Cornering Together - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Extended
when he ranks up: Pursuit ~ Cornering Together (Variation) - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Music Ext
for Qionqi: Ludesia- Zen Sworddancer
when Vince activates the persona card: Persona 5 OST - Blooming Villain [Extended]
when Ren explains his past: Confess the Truth 2002 - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice for All Music Extended
after that when the duel continues: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Defy the Legends Remix
for Ren's Flashback: Date a Live OST – Hanten Tohka Extended
when the duel continues: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - Pursuit ~ Overtaken (Piano Sheets!) 逆転裁判4 BGM
when Vince figures out Biphamet's secret: Pursuit ~ Time for a Great Turnabout - Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken Music Extend
when he synchro summons: Great Pursuit ~ The Resolve Of Naruhodō Ryūnosuke - Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 ~ Extended
179 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »