for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

4/10 c22 Dudley D Dudley
Please continue this story its great.
4/6 c22 Dudley D Dudley
Once again I'm begging the author to continue this great story "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE".
3/23 c22 KR74
I also forgot to say. I love this story very much
3/23 c22 KR74
I really hope that Santa is going to send Krumpas after the durslys. And I t would be really cool for the tree house to be small on the out side but magically bigger in the inside.
1/7 c22 Guest
Huh, I wonder what other cities and towns exist in Hallows Eve (what I'm calling the Halloween world)? Perhaps Gloomsville from 'Ruby Gloom'? Or maybe a slasher villain or two (like Jason Voorhees or Carrie White)? The cast of Disney's Halloweentown?

Oh! What about Pennywise (Tim Curry's version would fit the whole "fun" thing Halloween Town has going on)
12/31/2021 c22 carneyjarred
At least it's no taking tree (funny enough I didn't know it was a parody on the giving tree for about 15 plus years until I turned 24)ugh I can't believe I made a reference to that abomination of a cartoon as courage the cowardly dog is better and I don't event watch it that much and it's basically a child comedy horror while that show was just plain terrible and not even funny just gross and stupid not to mention creepy in the actual child nightmare sense with no comedy to balance out.
12/14/2021 c22 Aratherfluffyfatcat
Enjoying the story thanks
12/11/2021 c22 Dudley D Dudley
This is your most interesting story won't you please finish it.
12/4/2021 c22 Dudley D Dudley
Great story PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue and finish it. Its worth the effort of doing so. Thankyou.
11/24/2021 c22 Guest
I hope this story is not dead yet. I would like to see this Harry go to Hogwarts.

Also, yay for Scooby doo and the ghoul school. I love that movie. I hope we get to see the others. Maybe even get to see them grow up a bit as well. They would certainly make the battle for Hogwarts more interesting.
11/13/2021 c22 4Hivedragon
Loving this story, I do hope that you will revisit this again in the future.
11/2/2021 c22 Dudley D Dudley
A very, very good story I've read it around a dozen times. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish it. Thankyou.
10/19/2021 c21 Tinaturtle
i wonder who santa claus is going to contact. Krampis?
10/13/2021 c15 ArcaneDragonLord
To quote a movie somewhere, "It's so ugly! I love him!"
10/11/2021 c1 1lilmonkeysplay4
kinda of like coraline eh?
640 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »