for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

2h c22 29kuu.mochizuki.3
Interesting chapter looking forward to reading more
14h c22 3doubledamn
While there are no trolls trapped within the tree, is anything else living there?
14h c22 Matt
What were Dante and Behemoth from?
15h c22 Dauntes
Nice! I was excited to see this story updated. Thanks so much for the new chapter!
16h c22 Cylon One
Great to see this new chapter after a while since last.
Suppose the time was right for it since we're close to Halloween.
Well done with it, I quite enjoyed it.
16h c22 ladyamy26072003
(ᴗ)
18h c22 9Pom Rania
Pleasant surprise to get a new chapter of this! Because of how my memory works, I don't notice when something doesn't update for a while; but when it DOES update, that's generally great.

Yeah, Dudley is responsible for what he did, but not AS responsible because he's a child who was raised horribly. I hope he can find a better influence in his life; he doesn't deserve to have his childhood wasted by his own encouraged assholery.

AWOOO!

Huh yeah he WOULDN'T necessarily know what a treehouse is!
19h c22 3RoseShadow13
I love all the Cameo's and references in this!
19h c21 RoseShadow13
Bernard from the Santa Clause? Nice.
19h c22 Wishfull-star
That was a lovely chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
20h c12 RoseShadow13
I keep thinking of Dracula from Hotel Transylvania and his werewolf friend Wayne.
22h c22 ElementalMaster16
Fun chapter, Harry and Winnie together are very cute.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
23h c22 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
9/23 c22 2Seth A. Mincberg
I'm so glad you're still writing this story! The Nightmare Before Hogwarts and Harry Potter Squatter are currently my two favorite Harry Potter gets a better life fics on the site! I was so excited to see an update. Question, are we going to see the results of Santa's harsher punishment? Is it Krampus? Ooooo! I can't wait to find out. Please continue and stay safe with everything going on right now!
9/23 c22 chester258
So nice to see an update. Really love this story!
552 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »