for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

7/12/2019 c21 4FANactic Writer
My heart is happy with this. ヽ(;;)ノ
7/12/2019 c21 Doomstone
While it could be Krampus, I'm going to make an oddball guess. I think Santa might send The Grinch. Maybe after the Whoville debacle Santa started using him to take Christmas away from those who don't deserve to have one. Like the Dursleys.
7/12/2019 c21 Gokaimaster100
*Hears Santa wanting to contact who I think he is calling for* Uh oh, Dursleys, you are screwed!~
7/12/2019 c21 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Okay, i’m going to go out on a limb and guess either Santa is going to call The Krampus or Kozmotis Pitchiner.
7/12/2019 c21 1setokayba2n
You let us thinking who could be 'Him' that is bad, let's hope that Santa don't get angry
7/12/2019 c21 16FluffySheepLion
I eagerly await the next chapter. I assume you're going with Krampus or Jack Frost.
7/12/2019 c21 Ivan Ong
Wow this is getting exciting
7/12/2019 c21 13Kaybugg1
What an awesome chapter. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer is also one of my favorite Christmas movies too and I squeeled as soon as I read his part in your story.

I can't wait to read more.
7/12/2019 c21 2Mordalfus Grea
Krampus, Santa is calling Krampus.
7/12/2019 c21 Guide of souls
Ohhh Sandy's gonna go Krampus on the Dursleys! Omg I love this story so much! Little Harry is so sweet and watching him and Jack interact is a pure joy, keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter! ;-)
7/12/2019 c21 38GammaTron
*chuckles* Ah, nice reference to the Rankin and Bass series with Sam the Snowman there. And by 'him,' I am going to guess and say you mean...Krampus?
7/12/2019 c21 deathwearsblack
thank you for update.
7/12/2019 c21 1Batman4u
Bernard! A “Santa Clause” reference!

And hurray for Krampus!

P.S.
The Realm of St. Patrick’s Day could be Tir Na Nog, home of the Fey courts and Celtic monsters.

Possible scenes:

Harry: (gives a Galleon to a leprechaun)
Leprechaun: “What’s this for?”
Harry: “It’s sad everyone keeps trying to steal your gold, so I thought you could use a present.”
Leprechaun: “You’re a generous lad.”
Harry: “Not really. I got the family and friends I’ve always wanted, so money doesn’t mean much to me.”
Leprechaun: “Ah, a wise lad then.”

OR

Harry: (hugs a lady leprechaun around the waist)
Harry: “A-ha! I caught a lady leprechaun! Now you got to give me a kiss!”
Lady leprechaun: “A kiss? Don’t ya want me pot o’ gold?”
Harry: “Uncle Paddy says a kiss from a pretty girl is worth far more than gold coins.”
Lady leprechaun: “Your uncle sounds like a wise man.”
Harry: (describes Sirius’ antics)
Lad leprechaun: (rolls eyes) “I said wise, NOT intelligent.”
7/12/2019 c21 OmegaUltima
I'mma guess Krampus is about to make a house visit~
7/12/2019 c21 9Pom Rania
This story is just still such a delight.

Oooh, is Santa calling KRAMPUS?
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »