for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

10/11/2019 c21 13gundamexia34
I really hope this story isn't dead. I love it a lot, and the cute little scenes with Harry always make me smile.
10/9/2019 c21 Veodus
Love the story. Have to wonder who the him is though. Is it krampus or black Peter. Also would like to see Winnie again too. Keep up the good work and good luck.
10/6/2019 c21 2JannaKalderash
I get the feeling that Santa is going to get the Krasnoyarsk involved in the case of the Dursley’s. They knowingly gave Harry’s presents to their fat blob of a child, as well as abusing Harry. Yeah, it’s time to bring out the big guns in their case.
10/4/2019 c21 3Akuma no Hono
Oh, please please please update this story~
It is simply amazing
10/2/2019 c21 6Estrela Polar
gosto muito dessa fic, quando vai ter capitulo novo, ela me deixa muito animado quando estou lendo, mal posso esperar pelo proximo capitulo e ver a punição que os dudles vão receber.
9/9/2019 c21 Saffron Gales
When is the next chapter can't wait love this and am wondering how Harry will get his letter seeing as how he live in Hollowen town and what will happen Higered shows up to take harry?
9/1/2019 c13 Morally-Challenged
It almost sounds like the Bogert could have crumpled horns...
8/22/2019 c21 onepiecefannumber1
Love the story so much I think krampus I think that is how is spelt is who Santa was talking about I can’t wait for a new chapter
8/17/2019 c21 Cramped Us
Why do I get the feeling the Dursley family shall be getting a visit from Krampus? Couldn't happen to a nicer family. Literally.
8/14/2019 c21 shinjutree
This has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a very long time keep it up.
8/12/2019 c21 TubfullOfDishes345
This is an awesome and sweet story! Keep up with good work!
8/8/2019 c21 ElementalMaster16
This is an awesome chapter! It even got me somewhat in the Christmas spirit, despite it very much being summer here :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
8/4/2019 c21 Roary
Oh yes! i can't wait to see krampus go to town! For another trick to play on the dursley's how about infesting their garden with gnomes? Or maybe have winnie and some other werewolf children(the wolfy kids from pj masks, yuki and ame from wolf children, the werewolf kids from hotel transylvania,ect) trash their garden by digging up their plants leaving holes in the grass and leaving graffiti and paw prints all over the walls and fence?
8/3/2019 c21 5annasfanfic
8/2/2019 c21 Krampus
Round the world it's all the same children freeze when they hear my name krampus please don't beat me so do i listen? sadly no eighty percent of kids end up turning into dirtbags i just laugh but dudley dursley you are the worst slap that butt with a branch of birch shake them chains 'till your ears go numb see now just what You've become show you that life is pain not some silly stupid game we do it my way and because you haven't learned your lesson you get the rod you get the rod!
641 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »