for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

7/12/2019 c21 Thristan
No, Santa is not angry
He is close enough to livid that he just called upon his brother. Also known as Krampus
7/12/2019 c21 1Black.VerityBlack
Absolutely adorable update!
7/12/2019 c21 Numbervania
That was truly wonderful, a 21 pumpkin salute to this chapter.

Few things to mention.
It's perfectly okay to tie-in Chris Cringle from the special Santa Claus is Comin' to Town with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; as that special, Rudolph's Shiny New Year, and Frosty Returns all connect with each other in the same shared world thanks to the two-hour special Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July.

Christmas Town tour huh? Well, there's Yuletide Hill as a counterpart to Spiral Hill and Christmas Town Plaza where the giant decorated tree stands its grounds, as well as the various Green or Red Elf Houses which Jack has visited before. And I'm not surprised he's not met a talking snowman either since Jack has only encountered snowman skeletons thanks to the sequel game Oogie's Revenge, which I personally think are based on Jack when he fell into the body of a snowman during the montage of "What's This?"

If the gang's entering Santa's home, then be careful of the icy patch!
*Has a tray of choc chip pumpkin cookies if you get that reference.

Dominick showed up in the reindeer pens. Because of the Rankin/Bass inspirations I was expecting Nestor instead. And the comment about how some reindeers can't get off the ground while others fly better than others, is that an oblique reference to Chet from The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause?

As for other matters... I have a feeling I know who Santa told Bernard to contact, but I won't ruin it for others reading it now. Wonder how you'll deal with the dormant horcrux in Harry's scar if you decide to treat it as a horcrux at all. Another thing I've been wondering about given how the Halloween Town werewolf community was able to find Remus. Would Jack and the marauders be able to talk to the town's rats about finding/capturing Peter also? Just some potential plotpoints to consider going forward.

Thanks for posting, it's always exciting to get a new chapter for this story.
7/12/2019 c21 14Frog1
So...Santa is calling Krampus? Good! They all deserved it! Is Harry going to go to the other holidays? And I know I say this every review...but when is the soul piece going to be discovered? And when will Dumbledore get his due turn for parental, spiritual, vengeance? Can't wait to read more!
7/12/2019 c21 dloold87
omfg Santa is gonna sick Krampus on the Dursleys
7/12/2019 c1 2tr96ey
I just got off a 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. graveyard shift Dead Tired and I could not for the love of God not read this before passing the hell out and leaving a good review I'm so glad the story is continuing. There is just the sweetest thing on top of a cake.
7/12/2019 c21 13foxchick1
I LOVE THIS!
7/12/2019 c21 34Dr. Kineil D. Wicks
Hihihi don't know if I ever reviewed this fic but I want you to know I've been following it for a while and when I saw the notification in my e-mails I made this most unbecoming squeak of excitement I swear. :D
And it's the middle of July but you've got me singing Christmas carols and happily cheering at the sight of Sam the Snowman I recognized him right away and then Dominick the Donkey! And holy cow Rudolph is so impressive I went from picturing Rankin-Bass Rudolph to Rise of the Guardians reindeer and HOO BOY. And Jack actually being disappointed that he didn't get his noggin cracked oh Jack. XD
And 'him'-you don't mean Krampus, do you? OOOH the Dursleys are about to have anything but happy holidays...
Awesome fic! Keep up the great work! :D :D :D
7/12/2019 c21 10Knightowl 4183
So... The Dursleys get to meet the Dark Figure of Christmas, who will ruin Privet Drive's shit forever... Especially since most of the families there seem to be of the type he hunts...

Glad to see a new chapter, it was sweet throughout, and very heartwarming. But then this whole story just exudes good feelings to those that read it, only those who don't give it a chance are those that have bad things to say about it.
7/12/2019 c21 Ronin Kenshin
awesome
7/12/2019 c21 Shizuka-naru Goketsu
Krampus! .. And honestly I'm surprised none of the other Rudolph special characters showed up, Harry needs a dentist visit and to play with the Bumble, he bounces after all!
7/12/2019 c21 13gundamexia34
It's so FLUFFY! I love it!
7/12/2019 c21 3annasfanfic
7/12/2019 c21 13Lt. Cmdr. Radner
I have the a sneaking suspicion that the Dursleys are getting a Krampus visit this year... couldn't have happened to a nicer family
7/12/2019 c21 2WikiSorcerer
So if Sam the Snowman exists in this world, does that include the Island of Misfit Toys? I'd like to think that it was used as a dumping ground by Santa for the Halloween Town Toys after he had them all replaced that one year, Mr. Bitey having been a toy Jack couldn't find a place for in the planning stage.

Also, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and assume that the "him" Santa is contacting is the Krampus.
581 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »