for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

7/12/2019 c21 10Knightowl 4183
So... The Dursleys get to meet the Dark Figure of Christmas, who will ruin Privet Drive's shit forever... Especially since most of the families there seem to be of the type he hunts...

Glad to see a new chapter, it was sweet throughout, and very heartwarming. But then this whole story just exudes good feelings to those that read it, only those who don't give it a chance are those that have bad things to say about it.
7/12/2019 c21 Ronin Kenshin
awesome
7/12/2019 c21 Shizuka-naru Goketsu
Krampus! .. And honestly I'm surprised none of the other Rudolph special characters showed up, Harry needs a dentist visit and to play with the Bumble, he bounces after all!
7/12/2019 c21 13gundamexia34
It's so FLUFFY! I love it!
7/12/2019 c21 3annasfanfic
7/12/2019 c21 13Lt. Cmdr. Radner
I have the a sneaking suspicion that the Dursleys are getting a Krampus visit this year... couldn't have happened to a nicer family
7/12/2019 c21 2WikiSorcerer
So if Sam the Snowman exists in this world, does that include the Island of Misfit Toys? I'd like to think that it was used as a dumping ground by Santa for the Halloween Town Toys after he had them all replaced that one year, Mr. Bitey having been a toy Jack couldn't find a place for in the planning stage.

Also, I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and assume that the "him" Santa is contacting is the Krampus.
7/12/2019 c21 Selenity84
Sweet! Hope to see the Dursleys punishment. Maybe have Krampus pay a visit?
7/12/2019 c21 holyscythe
yay this chapter was really good, and who are santa gonna call?
i am happy to read this story and i am looking forward to more awesome chapters.
have a nice day.
from an old fan.
:D
7/12/2019 c21 21tkawaiii2013
cool.
7/12/2019 c21 1buterflypuss
good chap
7/12/2019 c21 2Agrond
I have a feeling that this Christmas the Krampus will meet the Dursley.
7/11/2019 c21 1BornScreaming
I’m guessing ‘him’ would be Krampus? If so, Dudleys Christmas is going to be wicked
7/11/2019 c21 AyameKitsune
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
7/11/2019 c21 226Kamen Rider Chrome