for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

7/11/2019 c21 DreadnaughtVV
Contact him. Severe punishment. Oh dear, the Krampus is being let out to play, isn't he?
7/6/2019 c19 OmegaUltima
...now I'm just imagining that all the Ghoul School girls get crushed on Harry as they grow up; basically an amusing potential harem situation, or just heavy competition for pairings; obviously, this ignores the fact that you might not choose to put Harry!Pairings in the story, this was just my mind going off on its own again; it does that a LOT

...that, and I always liked Sibella and Phantasma when I was younger, but that's hardly relevant
6/13/2019 c20 10Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
I'm a little suprised Sirius didn't recognize the easter bunny as the fertilety symbol it is, considering it's deep roots in pagan tradition, and his family...

But I am REALLY looking forward to see how things goes in xmass town, and what kind of person Harry will turn out to be in school. *Chuckles* Honna be damned difficult to scare him... although he may be scared by the kind of mainstream human decorations that his aunt used to love now. Being raised a bit backwards on what's scary and all. Lol

Anyway... Keep up writing this amazing fic! It's quite wonderful.
6/12/2019 c19 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
..."they could almost be sisters."

Do we KNOW where all the different body-parts for Sally came from? Because...let's face it; He MUST have robbed a few graves to get them...
6/12/2019 c16 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
Ugh, PLEASE tell me you were joking about scoobie doo.

Hotel Transylvania is a miollion times better! Actually...almost ANYTHING is better that...THAT!

And you're story is such an amazing one too...
6/12/2019 c13 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
I love how you actually research the Boggart form!

It makes perfect sense tho, that the boggart is something small and weak...why else would it develop a defence mechanism that is scaring people away? A big preditor would never have such a need. (Although based on the teeth, it must be a carnivore... maybe it scares people to death? Or is a scavenger when it failes that. Lol)

And I also like that the wotches seems likely to teach Harry Dark magic...along with common sense, something most witches and wizards lack. *Chuckles*
6/12/2019 c12 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
I'm halfway expecting Glenn to be the werewolf from Hotel Transylvania, and have like, a shitton of puppies and a slightly bitchy wife. *Snickers*

Your story just keep getting more and morw awesome.
6/12/2019 c10 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
You DO know a Poltergeist isn't actually a ghost, right? Nor was it ever human.

A Poltergeist is a collection of extremely strong emotions from one specific place (but can be from many people) that forms what is often mistaken for a violent ghost. Or demon, as said emotions often are hate and/or anger.

Although Peeves is most likely the gleeful emotions of young children...thus why he acts like one. As malicious as any child, and loves playing mean games. (Because Poltergeists may be derived from children, but they lack humanity and morals. They're just pure emotions personifyed.)

But there ARE vengeful spirits, which I assume is what James is becomming...although if he goes too far down THAT path, he's gonna loose himself. (And likely end up dragged to Hell.)

Either way. You're a pretty good witer. If you manage to make the story and the changes to the origional canon logical, you may be a great one.
6/12/2019 c7 Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
I really love your fic!

And I can't WAIT too see how a Harry whom will have attached himself to Jack and Sally...and his parents...and will therefor NOT be so attached to dumbles or ron or mione, and will be willstrong enough to stand up for himself instead of doing everything in his power to not loose them. Same for Siri, tho Siri is generally nice to him, unlike his so-called friends.

Will they even be friends?

Without the need to cave to everyone's demand, he won't have a savior complex, and will not care to save mione any more than, say, colin crevy did.

And Ron is a predjudiced asshole who keeps turbing his back on him, something I suspect this cersion won't tolerate.

Although I DO wonder if he'll be studius like Jack (and Lily likely), or more pranky like his dad...er... wait... James was an auror, wasn't he? So he MUST have gotten good grades... I place my bet on studius then. Especially now that the dursley's can't force him to dumb himself down and he won't care if Ron gets jelous. Lol

I am VERY exited to see how this goes! *Grins widely*
5/8/2019 c18 9Pom Rania
First off, I've been loving this whole story, just didn't leave a comment on earlier chapters since it was around 2 in the morning and I wasn't alive enough to brain.
Second, do you need someone else to beta? I've noticed a few spelling mistakes in previous chapters.
Third, this is AWESOME and I love it, I don't think I've read anything before that has Lily and James help take care of Harry despite being dead, and that's a trope I haven't realized I love so much.

Gah DAMN that's something I hadn't considered, Sirius looking in the mirror for the first time.
5/5/2019 c20 Gracie15Trowa
So mean to leave it there.
4/9/2019 c20 4Ravyn Moon 1313
I absolutely love this story it's amazing you r so awesome for writing this story I am adding this to my fav and follows
3/31/2019 c19 i love fanfiction 16
I'm pretty sure winnie is from scooby doo along with wolfie
Edward scissorhands starring Johnny Depp
3/10/2019 c20 14alucardgal
I MY GOODNESS! This is such a cute story! I am loving it! oh please write more! Btw, I did not catch any errors, so it's good ;)
I hope you update and soon...you are now on my favorites list!
2/7/2019 c20 1anthea tronchard step
I would like to see some more drama with Dumb, the Weasleys, and granger when the time comes (like they took money from his trust Vault or they attempted a marriage contract etc.) and some more Potter family traditions, portraits, also what about Mrs Figg?
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »