for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

10/9 c1 0vrLrd71
huh, I'm guessing his parents are going to be "Alive" in some way or form?

been a while since I've seen Beetlejuice or CB so I forgot most of the things...
10/8 c22 lokarryn
Wonderful story, I cannot wait to see more. I love all the various Halloween References. Is Harry going to meet the rest of the Grimwood Ghouls?
10/5 c1 11mackiechandler
Very imaginative
10/4 c22 Guest
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hooked! Are the Dursley's going to get a visit from Krampus? Also it weird I hope Harry falls for Winnie or any of the other girl-ghouls?
9/30 c22 Phoenix
The story is really good I'm so glad I found it. I can't wait to read where it goes next
9/29 c21 6alexa-catta123
Is Bernard going to call Krampus? Ooo I like to think that Kris Kringle and Krampus are good associates. Is the Kris and Jessica from Santa Clause trilogy? Bernard too?
9/27 c21 1SixFtWookie
Krampus! It's time for Dudley to get in the sack! Is Bernard from Santa Clause? Or whatever the Tim Allen series was, I was getting some of the vibes from that.
9/27 c14 SixFtWookie
I got the Mario Bros reference but Gonzo was way too out of the box to guess. No way Vernon would ever allow a blue muppet in to his house.
9/25 c22 Elfin69
cannot wait to see what happens to Marge and the rest of the Dursleys.
9/25 c21 Elfin69
Santa is so awesome for what he did to help Harry and with Bernard there with them. I have a feeling that Santa is calling Krampus to have him take care of the Dursleys
9/24 c22 demonboy121986
Great story so far and I can't wait for the next chapter
9/24 c22 deathwearsblack
great chapter.
9/24 c22 14Frog1
I'm glad you found time write/update :) And I'm really glad you included the Headless Horseman...hope to see him again! Maybe he could be convinced to track down a certain rat?
9/24 c22 secretwhovianpony
An awesome chapter after that long wait. Excellent job!
9/24 c22 29kuu.mochizuki.3
Interesting chapter looking forward to reading more
581 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »