for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

4/20/2018 c18 ElementalMaster16
fun chapter!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
4/20/2018 c18 michael68
Can Bob the Boggart shapeshift into minor fears instead of someone’s worst fear? Little anxieties like broccoli (Harry), forgetting your anniversary (James), or clowns (Lily)?

It could be funny if Sirius had a minor fear of adult responsibilities which takes the shape of a lawyer or secretary informing him of his scheduled appointments, or minor fear of romantic commitment which manifests as an ugly woman in a wedding dress.

“A day job? In an office? THE HORROR! THE HORROR!”
4/20/2018 c18 1Batman4u
Spider-shaped cookies or cookies made from spiders? “Undertale” shout-out!

It’d show how Harry’s sense of normalcy has changed since coming to Halloween Town, although Harry eating strange dishes would be justified by the Dursleys underfeeding him and being grateful to have any food at all not matter how bizarre.
4/20/2018 c6 Lemini
I wonder how soon Dumbledor learns about the disappearance of Harry?
4/20/2018 c1 Lemini
Interesting fan fiction. Quite most likely the beginning. I'm glad I ran into your fick.
4/19/2018 c18 acherongoddess
its so cute! cant wait until the next update!
4/19/2018 c18 1The-Black-Prince-Thomas
Oh man the feels! Creepy Gothic Feels but still feels all the same. Also how did you manage to turn all the sugar black while making it even sweeter?
4/19/2018 c18 13foxchick1
I LOVE THIS FIC!
4/19/2018 c18 DarkRavie
4/19/2018 c1 13Shadowess 88
I hope you're able to find some down time for yourself! Not writing, or working, but doing something that de-stresses your life. A lovely character reintroduction through recovery. I am looking forward to the Potter's family home being transformed in to a Halloween hybrid home. Tim Burton with a twist of Addams Family comes to mind. Your story update notification brightened my very busy day. I wish you a lovely weekend and upcoming week. Good fortune to you.
4/19/2018 c18 10Plumalchemyst
And bob
4/19/2018 c18 AyameKitsune
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
4/19/2018 c18 1buterflypuss
good chap
4/19/2018 c18 135Quatermass
I'm actually impressed at how often you're updating this one, compared to a couple of your other works I enjoy, namely "Harry Hibiki" and "Blessed Curse".
4/18/2018 c17 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it please continue it soon.
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »