for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

9/23 c22 3doubledamn
While there are no trolls trapped within the tree, is anything else living there?
9/23 c22 Matt
What were Dante and Behemoth from?
9/23 c22 Dauntes
Nice! I was excited to see this story updated. Thanks so much for the new chapter!
9/23 c22 Cylon One
Great to see this new chapter after a while since last.
Suppose the time was right for it since we're close to Halloween.
Well done with it, I quite enjoyed it.
9/23 c22 ladyamy26072003
(ᴗ)
9/23 c22 9Pom Rania
Pleasant surprise to get a new chapter of this! Because of how my memory works, I don't notice when something doesn't update for a while; but when it DOES update, that's generally great.

Yeah, Dudley is responsible for what he did, but not AS responsible because he's a child who was raised horribly. I hope he can find a better influence in his life; he doesn't deserve to have his childhood wasted by his own encouraged assholery.

AWOOO!

Huh yeah he WOULDN'T necessarily know what a treehouse is!
9/23 c22 3RoseShadow13
I love all the Cameo's and references in this!
9/23 c21 RoseShadow13
Bernard from the Santa Clause? Nice.
9/23 c22 Wishfull-star
That was a lovely chapter and I can't wait for whatever happens next stay safe:)
9/23 c12 RoseShadow13
I keep thinking of Dracula from Hotel Transylvania and his werewolf friend Wayne.
9/23 c22 ElementalMaster16
Fun chapter, Harry and Winnie together are very cute.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
9/23 c22 DarkRavie
I really like this story. It is an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
9/23 c22 2Seth A. Mincberg
I'm so glad you're still writing this story! The Nightmare Before Hogwarts and Harry Potter Squatter are currently my two favorite Harry Potter gets a better life fics on the site! I was so excited to see an update. Question, are we going to see the results of Santa's harsher punishment? Is it Krampus? Ooooo! I can't wait to find out. Please continue and stay safe with everything going on right now!
9/23 c22 chester258
So nice to see an update. Really love this story!
9/23 c22 coe mcgraph