for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

11/7/2017 c10 1buterflypuss
good chap
11/7/2017 c10 2Home of the Brave
I only recently found this story and I have to say its really interesting. Looking forward to where you take it.
11/7/2017 c10 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
11/7/2017 c10 13foxchick1
I can't wait to see what happens next.
11/7/2017 c10 10Plumalchemyst
I like how you linked the film to Harry Potter in this chapter I look forward to petunia scared
11/7/2017 c10 AyameKitsune
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
11/6/2017 c10 Guest
Again, we have so much "adorable Harry" moments that make me want to AWWWEEE!~ :D
Then we have the seething rage towards the Dursleys, with the likely future they're gonna get the scare of their lives, go mad, try to tell everyone, break the statue of secrecy saying it's all "wizards and magic", and blab about their harry-abuse. The last one will cause an commotion in the Mundane world, ruining the Dursley social/financial status, and a colossal uproar in Wizarding-England, knowing their so-called-saviour was abused and treated worse than a slave...
OH~ I am so looking forward to a "Maruader Pumpkin King" scare combo!~ :D
11/4/2017 c1 MyGameSlave2
This is super fun! I can't wait to read more!
11/3/2017 c9 10ultima-owner
Padfoot would find the town amusing
11/3/2017 c9 1buterflypuss
good chap
11/3/2017 c9 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
11/3/2017 c9 10Plumalchemyst
I love it
11/3/2017 c9 Guest
Another lovely chapter I must say. A bit of James showing off to kid and skeleton, Lily feeling uncertainty about the Dursleys, and the big ba-bang this is a Halloween Town welcome!~ :D
11/2/2017 c9 9Gabriel Herrol
Well, they are well received. Now they just need a house. I wonder though. Can Lily and James have other children even if they are technically dead? And would the said child be alive or technically undead at birth? Not that they have to be in hurry to conceive another child when they have their first born back, I was simply wondering. :)
11/2/2017 c9 13foxchick1
This is going to be fun, espicially if Moony is brought there and meets the Wolfman.
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »