for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

10/29/2017 c6 13foxchick1
Can't wait to see what happens next.
10/29/2017 c3 Guest
Oh. Well I guess he did cause a scene. But immediately felt better after him getting labeled as a "witch" cleared up some of the panic. I wonder if Halloween-Town Magic is different from Earth-Wizard Magic?
Thought aside, I'm smiling again at the child-friendly chat with the kid. Even if it was unintended, telling a 5-year old child that Santa actually exists made me grin again. :D
10/29/2017 c2 Guest
Once again, love how this is playing out.
Giving Harry and Zero meet like that felt so Good! Giving him a pleasant encounter with a good Dog(?) given his previous experience with bad dogs made my smile. ((And if said dogs ever come after Harry after this, I could imagine Zero sicking an army of ghost fleas on them!~ ))
Hoping a Human showing up in Town doesn't cause too much of a stir. :D
10/29/2017 c1 Guest
How have I never noticed how PERFECT this set-up is?! Why hasn't anyone tried doing this before?!
Well so far, I like the beginning, and am just about to read everything else! :D
10/29/2017 c6 13gundamexia34
Dude I've waited for there to be 6 chapters, as is my usual policy, and now I am ready to deliver my opinion.

Said opinion is that you are a genius not only for thinking of this idea, but also a master in its execution. So far I rate 4.9 out of 5, as the only thing that I don't care for is the b occasional typo.
10/27/2017 c5 46Hikari Nova
very interesting idea i'm enjoying it so far
10/27/2017 c5 3Nichole Kissler
I've never been more delighted to accidentally stumble on a story. This is super interesting this far, and I cannot wait for more
10/26/2017 c5 Guest
Awesome chapter! This story is very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next!
10/26/2017 c5 Gime'SS
thanks for the update
10/25/2017 c5 Kieran
You have invented the crossover I never knew I wanted - and all I can do is beg for me - *please!*
10/25/2017 c1 6apeljohn
This is the fic I never knew I wanted. So far it lives up to my (rather high) expectations.
10/25/2017 c5 AyameKitsune
Epic! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
10/25/2017 c5 133Quatermass
My personal favourite embodiments of Death are from Terry Pratchett's Discworld books, and from Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman". Oh, and Lord Death from "Soul Eater".
10/25/2017 c5 10ultima-owner
Lily will keep James from doing things that are too dangerous, or at least try.
10/25/2017 c5 10Plumalchemyst