for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

2/6/2021 c6 1AvidReader2425
Definitely another enjoyable chapter, happy he could be reunited with his parents, the book version of Harry Potter would realistically have to suffer from rather horrible PTSD by the end of the series. Killing someone with his bare hands and book one, facing a giant serpent in book 2, finding family in book 3 and having it ripped away from him to go back to abuse, life and death situations in the book for and seeing the murder of his parents. So many horrible things happening, and I still think Ginny Wesley slipped him a love potion by the end.
2/6/2021 c5 AvidReader2425
Another really great chapter
2/6/2021 c4 AvidReader2425
Another excellent chapter, thank you very much
2/6/2021 c3 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another entertaining chapter
2/6/2021 c2 AvidReader2425
Another enjoyable chapter
2/6/2021 c1 AvidReader2425
Really fun idea
1/23/2021 c21 Guest
oh boy, there is only one name that comes to mind when someone is really under Santa's skin. He must be calling Krampus.
12/8/2020 c22 Guest
Which version of Krampus will visit the Dursleys? The 2015 movie or what?
12/3/2020 c22 joshua.obryan.549
so I am going to guess that given that every myth is true a certain goat demon that visits before santa will also be making an appearance, if so, please have him be like a drill Sargent instead of an evil taskmaster, where like he eventually turns them into productive members of society instead of just eating them.
12/2/2020 c13 1Winged Dragon of Ra is powerfu
Love the boggart idea
11/2/2020 c21 20XanaduHawk
This chapter was so sweet! And when Santa says "him" I'm betting Krampus will be showing up soon. This will be fun!
11/2/2020 c22 draconixspirit13
Thank you for this chapter. I hope you are well.
11/1/2020 c18 XanaduHawk
Bob the boggart, I love it.
11/1/2020 c13 XanaduHawk
The boggart's interaction with Jack is what sold me; I'm favoriting this story. So glad my friend recommended it to me. :)
10/31/2020 c3 draconixspirit13
Thank you for your story.
Happy Halloween.