for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

9/23 c22 Lani
I’ve missed this story. Welcome back and I’m excited for future updates.
9/23 c22 LostPrimarch
So … if the Headless Horseman likes to ride around with a flaming pumpkin once a year, does that make him the Great Pumpkin from Charlie Brown and Snoopy?
9/23 c22 scl04
Well this was a pleaseant surprise, I didn't expect to see an update of this story anymore but I'm SO glad to see this back! :D

I'm quite intrigued about what would be Petunia's reaction at seeing her sister as a ghost/espectre or whathever she is now, as well as the conversation that they would have...perhaps that will happen after James has enough fun with them or Krampus makes an apparition on Christmas.

And then the latest part with Harry, Winnie and Sirius looking for a tree to build a tree-house with the rest later after seeing Lock, Shock and Barrel's one (I wonder if those three will appear again at some point) was fun to read, as well as the exploration of the world of Halloween and other residents such as Dante the scarecrow and the headless horseman.

So yeah I really enjoyed this chapter and I'll be waiting for more, hopefully it doesn't take so long but just update it when you can of course. Thanks for all your hard work! ;D

P.S: I wonder what is the deal with Dumbledore with all of what is happening by the way, I mean by this point he should know that Harry is no longer with the Dursleys so is he like ordering people to go look for him or something?...I guess that I'll have to wait to find out (at least if this story isn't abandoned before that, I hope that doesn't happen :S).
9/23 c22 9time-twilight
Great chapter. Its been that long since you posted the last chapter, so I can't remember if you showed the wizarding world reaction to Sirius escaping prison and Harry going missing, if you haven't done it are you going to show the wizarding world.
Maybe you could do Harry's Animagus form as a wolf because wolves traits are caring, playful, and above all devoted to family which sounds like Harry. Also the Wolf Spirit Animal/totem symbolizes Strong connection with your instincts or intuition, High intelligence, Deep desire for freedom, Loyalty and communication. Plz update soon.
9/23 c22 holyscythe
this chapter was nice thank you for making it.
im looking forward to more adventures that harry will have and i wonder how fast is he gonna grow up
is this story gonna go slow or are the years gonna go by fast and he become 11 and start school.
sorry for this grammar and sentence im not so good with writing reviews there always so fragmented.
from an old fan.
have a nice day.
:D
9/23 c22 4Monster King
Please continue
7/21 c21 Draconixspirit13
It has been a shame that this story never continued, but I loved it. It was really nice that this story was put effort, and not cringing.
Thank you for your story.
I hope you are well.
7/16 c21 Monster King
Awesomeness
7/15 c21 scl04
This is a GREAT story, I really hope that it gets updated eventually because it would be a damn shame that it has been droped :S.

I'll cross fingers for the continuation!
7/12 c2 Kala21ghow
Omg this has to be fate that I found your story one year after its been updated. Please come back soon. I really like the story. Hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during this time!
6/20 c21 1Vulahnah
Krampus is coming for Dudley
5/29 c21 KR74
I love the story and hope Krumpas will be making a visit to the dursleys
4/6 c18 10Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
There hat to exist one chapter somewhere I have not yet commented on...

Comment to the chapter Harry visits Santa in:

I bet Tom Riddle is on Krampus' list. Lol
If ALL the hollydays are real, so is he.

And Santa must have a sturdy farm horse somewhere in the barn. Cuz in norway Santa comes in a sledge pulled by a horse at xmass eve, after the xmass dinner, and knocks on your door and deliver presents.

(Usually played by a family member. Amusingly enough, often my aunt who always 'mysteriously' disapeared just before he showed up. XD)

British xmass is way different tho. And I haven't lived outside London yet, but here they say 'Happy xmass' rather than 'Merry xmass' like they do in the american telly shows.

(And xmass pudding taste like shait, so I presume THAT lump of fermented fruit-brick is an aquired taste. And possibly a lethal blunt weapon. But I don't care for the traditional xmass porrige OR the marsipan pig you win when you find the almond hidden in it either, so... lol)

Anyway. Keep writing this awesome work! I can't WAIT to see Harry go to Hogwarts! :D
3/18 c21 Matt
Update please.
1/25 c21 15Mechconstrictor
Great story so far and I hope to see more of it.
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »