for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

1/13 c21 thecrazyshipper3746
I really love this fanfic u are a great writer
1/1 c21 9time-twilight
Who does Santa want to contact and will Santa get involved with doing something to Vernon and Petunia.

Will Sirius sign paperwork like the Potter's so his house will be bonded to Halloween town.

When Harry is older are you going to pair him with someone, maybe you could either pair him with Winnie or Luna.

Will the Potter's go after the people they know are death eaters.
12/31/2019 c21 1Toby860
Oh oh oh. I bet I can guess who you had santa contact.
12/20/2019 c21 LadyKirsten
I just binged all the chapters. Please Sir, can I have some more? I've been a very good girl this year. And i suspect I know who "him" is. And I would very much like to see if I am right.
12/19/2019 c21 KRAMPUS
You called for me Sandy Claws?
12/17/2019 c21 Obelix
Are you going to wait until Christmas day to update? Cos that would be an ok Christmas present to us, happy holidays!
12/15/2019 c21 Coin Master
Dude i cant wait for the next update! This is a freaking amazing story so far! Keep up the good work!
12/4/2019 c21 Chomp
When are we gonna see an update? Will we see krampus? And can you make a harry potter primal rage crossover fic?
11/27/2019 c21 6Darth66
This is brilliant, please continue this, its one of the best I've read In a long time
11/25/2019 c21 Him upstairs
Updat this story else i'll whack my cock in your face!
11/15/2019 c13 Guest
Will there be Hogwarts?
11/15/2019 c1 Guest
If you dare abandon this here story I will hunt you down and feed you to a pack of hungry wendigos’ and then feed the remains to a group of werewolves with diabetes then to a zombie pack and toss whatever is left into Purgatory!
10/30/2019 c21 Guest
Santa's calling Krapus isn't he?
10/29/2019 c21 Cylon One
I got to tell you this has been one of the most interesting crossover stories I have ever read.
All the way from first chapter to this one.
And how fitting that I first discovered it during the Halloween month.
A real worthwhile story.
Grand job.
10/28/2019 c21 ForsakenPhantom
I am so in love with his story it's a perfect crossover of nightmare before Christmas and Harry Potter, just what I was looking for. Please do contining writing this story. I would love to see who him is though I am certain its krampus still looking forward to that. Also would love to see harry when he's older and how Dumbledore will react to him. Anywho great job so far and cannot wait to read more soon.
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »