for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

10/27/2019 c21 Wishfull-star
this story is amazing and I hope that you continue it one day:)
10/24/2019 c21 29kuu.mochizuki.3
great story, I look forward to reading more.
10/11/2019 c21 Dauntes
Glad I finally read and caught up with this story. Very sweet and enjoyable. Thanks!
10/11/2019 c21 Nicholas
Will we see the addams family in this? i could see harry befriending pugsly and Wednesday Halloween town would be like Disneyland to them, the 1992 cartoon version of them was the best especially uncle fester he's a riot please update soon and (i'll say it in advanced) Happy Halloween!
10/11/2019 c21 Coldkagome
Omg love it.. Harry met Santa Claus..
10/11/2019 c21 13gundamexia34
I really hope this story isn't dead. I love it a lot, and the cute little scenes with Harry always make me smile.
10/9/2019 c21 Veodus
Love the story. Have to wonder who the him is though. Is it krampus or black Peter. Also would like to see Winnie again too. Keep up the good work and good luck.
10/6/2019 c21 2JannaKalderash
I get the feeling that Santa is going to get the Krasnoyarsk involved in the case of the Dursley’s. They knowingly gave Harry’s presents to their fat blob of a child, as well as abusing Harry. Yeah, it’s time to bring out the big guns in their case.
10/4/2019 c21 3Akuma no Hono
Oh, please please please update this story~
It is simply amazing
10/2/2019 c21 6Estrela Polar
gosto muito dessa fic, quando vai ter capitulo novo, ela me deixa muito animado quando estou lendo, mal posso esperar pelo proximo capitulo e ver a punição que os dudles vão receber.
9/9/2019 c21 Saffron Gales
When is the next chapter can't wait love this and am wondering how Harry will get his letter seeing as how he live in Hollowen town and what will happen Higered shows up to take harry?
9/1/2019 c13 Morally-Challenged
It almost sounds like the Bogert could have crumpled horns...
8/22/2019 c21 onepiecefannumber1
Love the story so much I think krampus I think that is how is spelt is who Santa was talking about I can’t wait for a new chapter
8/17/2019 c21 Cramped Us
Why do I get the feeling the Dursley family shall be getting a visit from Krampus? Couldn't happen to a nicer family. Literally.
8/14/2019 c21 shinjutree
This has got to be one of the best stories I have read in a very long time keep it up.
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »