for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

8/12/2019 c21 TubfullOfDishes345
This is an awesome and sweet story! Keep up with good work!
8/8/2019 c21 ElementalMaster16
This is an awesome chapter! It even got me somewhat in the Christmas spirit, despite it very much being summer here :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
8/4/2019 c21 Roary
Oh yes! i can't wait to see krampus go to town! For another trick to play on the dursley's how about infesting their garden with gnomes? Or maybe have winnie and some other werewolf children(the wolfy kids from pj masks, yuki and ame from wolf children, the werewolf kids from hotel transylvania,ect) trash their garden by digging up their plants leaving holes in the grass and leaving graffiti and paw prints all over the walls and fence?
8/3/2019 c21 3annasfanfic
8/2/2019 c21 Krampus
Round the world it's all the same children freeze when they hear my name krampus please don't beat me so do i listen? sadly no eighty percent of kids end up turning into dirtbags i just laugh but dudley dursley you are the worst slap that butt with a branch of birch shake them chains 'till your ears go numb see now just what You've become show you that life is pain not some silly stupid game we do it my way and because you haven't learned your lesson you get the rod you get the rod!
8/1/2019 c21 Guest
can you make a piont of view of Dumbledore when he discoveres next Helloween that Harry is missing after his wards have fallen?.
8/1/2019 c21 13BiGDeal
By any chance is "him" Black Peter? Hopefully, there will be an update before Christmas.
7/31/2019 c21 10Dark-Prince-of-Clowns
And this is why Coca Cola is the best; They created Santa as he's known today!

(Cuz who wants to see a skinny old...italian? Spanish? guy on a donkey, handing out presents. Lol)

Am I sensing the oncomming horror story of Krampus creeping along to the Dursley's? *Grins* If anyone deserves to be maimed and trapped in his cute little snow globes in Hell, it's them.

(Yes, I watch way too much movies. Tho I don't think it's -too- far off the mark.)

And I can't WAIT to see how this affects Harry's Hogeart years!

Now we have a Harry that is learning to look to ADULTS to solve his problems, instead of going off on his own!

One thay will NOT cling to the first few friendly people he meet like he'll die without them... Meaning he'll quickly see what a jealous, tailcoatriding fame-whore Ron is, and realize that someone who turns his back on him THAT easily is not worth keeping.

And with parents to teach him manners, he won't insult Draco to be overprotective of an asshole friend, thus there (proboably) won't be that enemy thing between them. And I don't believe for a second that he'll buy 'all slytherins are evil' shit, because Lilly wouldn't tolerate that kind of discrimination...for all that his dad and sirius would still claim gryffindor is best. Lol

And without the habbit of dumbing himself down, first for Dudley, then for Ron's jealousy, combined with his parents wanting him to do well in school he'd ACTUALLY get good grades! (Another thing that would piss Ron off if he did.)

Will he get the teachers to save mione? Will he even know she is hiding there as he may or may not be friends with Ron? Will she end up dead or in the hospital wing?

Oh, this story is terribly exiting! *Grins*

I wonder how he will deal with Voldie... no way in HELL Lilly would alow him to kill himself!

But you don't NEED to kill him. Trapping him is pleanty, really. And worst comes to worst, he's certantly bad enough for Krampus. Lol

I am SO looking forward to see what you choose to do!

Keep up the good writing work! :D
7/27/2019 c21 Hg
Cute! I'm excited to find out who Santa contacted and what Christmas eve and Christmas day will bring for both Harry and the Dursleys. Also i feel that Harry needs more of a variety of good in his diet. Like food from different countries and such. And what about languages? I'm sure all residents of the Holidays know mutiple of not all languages of the world and could therefore teach Harry. It will help him in the long run. I could see it now, Harry being super into Japanese cuisine (food) and Greek mythology even tho his dad prefers Norse (Loki), and age appropriate magic from all magical communities plus whatever the 3 hag(witch) sisters of Halloweentown can teach him.
7/26/2019 c21 Demonica-Death
Loving it!
7/24/2019 c21 3Fairy Princess Yuugi
Love this story and r u gonna bring in Krampus
7/22/2019 c21 CountOrlok777
... krampus?

man this story is good. its nice to see a slice of life story. i hope this story continues for a good long while.
7/22/2019 c21 4JustAnotherMarvelFanGirl881
Oh can't wait to see what happens next..
Hehe..
7/21/2019 c21 Nicreynard
Oh hell yeah! Krampus for the win! Oi krampus! forget the rod made from birch branches use a willow cane on the little pig! "You get the rod You get the rod.
7/21/2019 c21 Nicholas
Ho ho ho! Looks like a certain piglet is about to meet the anti-claus i can't wait to see dudders punishment, also glad harry can finally have a proper Christmas, up yours dursleys!.
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »