for The Nightmare Before Hogwarts

7/20/2019 c21 hdres
I am really enjoying your story and the characters of Halloween Town are great. Thank you for sharing your story.
7/20/2019 c21 happydeath3
Loving this story so far, but I can't help but wonder just how much longer it's going to be before Harry gets to Hogwarts. I mean there is going to be time skip soon-ish right?
7/18/2019 c21 PikaMew1288
Did Santa just sic Krampus on the Dursleys?
7/18/2019 c21 1Priest
This is a wonderful story and I look forward to more in the future as it combines some of my favorite Christmas stories (TNBC is still a Christmas story to me lol). It is nice to see that others remember the classic stop motion shows.
7/17/2019 c10 34ordinaryguy2
Fun story! I can't believe someone make these two into a crossover. Good job!
7/16/2019 c21 16Zane Fox
Hmm. I wonder if it is(him) be
Krampus
Jack Frost
Grinch
Pitch
Beetlejuice

They all have their own fine punishment point for them. Why not have a vote for a chapter or two.

then there is cat in hat which would drive the Dursleys up the wall with his "Weird-ness".

lol. looking forward for more of this wonderful story
7/16/2019 c21 ravendor92
when Santa said the thing about punishment, I had an oh shit moment. krampus or Beetlejuice?
7/14/2019 c21 aeraveil
Drauchenfyre chapter 21 . Jul 13
"Contact... him," Dare I hope Santa is speaking of the infamous Christmas demon, the Krampus?

Another idea:
Cat in the Hat
Jack Frost

Heck all three would be a good Conga Line of retribution and punishment for the Dursleys.
7/13/2019 c21 acherongoddess
so cute! hope you update again soon!
7/13/2019 c21 Matt
Watch out Dursley's Krampus is coming! Bwa ha ha ha!
7/13/2019 c21 Dylan-A-Friend
7/13/2019 c21 26Drauchenfyre
7/12/2019 c21 secretwhovianpony
D'aw. Such sweet fluff. And Santa deciding to up the ante for the Dursley punishment. I wonder who the him will be. The Winter Warlock, perhaps?
7/12/2019 c21 7ZeAwsumOtaku
Is it Pitch? Did Santa contact Pitch? Honestly I love this story of how it dabbles with different movies and shows and continues to stays in the Harry Potter and Nightmare Before Christmas plot. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
7/12/2019 c21 AI-Omicron
My money is on Krampus being called to "take care" of Dudley for awhile.
586 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »