for Savitar's Apprentice

8/19/2018 c1 Guest
Really great story hope you come back and update if you do my vote would be for harry/Ash
6/13/2018 c1 The universe of imagination
Why didn't you write more? It's really good.
I vote for Harry x Ash. :)
6/2/2018 c1 27917brat
I like this story and would really love to read more of it please keep this up and update it again soon because so far it really sounds wonderful.
4/20/2018 c1 18Almadynis Rayne
LMAO
Awesome start! Can't wait for more
3/11/2018 c1 scareDcat
Brilliant start! Can't wait to read more x
12/20/2017 c1 4Tempest S
Well I hope he gets with Apollymi. She got the short end of the stick when it came to family and love. Had her husband been faithful, Ash would never have been kinda cursed by the three Fates. Had he also not tried to circumvent that fate, Ash wouldn't have lived such a sucky life. Apollymi's trapped because she loved her son more than anything and her husband was an unfaithful douche. Just how happy has her life been? She lost her best friend, Simi's mom, when she sent her to Acheron when he was younger. Her husband cheated on her and she had to accept his bastards, who then cursed her son and turned his family against him. She never got to really hold or hug an alive Acheron. She had to watch his horrible life and death and she couldn't even avenge him. Then for millennium she had to bare knowing what Artemis was doing to him while she was powerless to help. Goddess she may be, but her life has sucked. Plus, Harry can visit her realm.
12/8/2017 c1 Guest
OMG I this be I'll turn in a yoai I vote for harryXash!
11/25/2017 c1 Aria Dragoncrest
Great start!
11/20/2017 c1 SaintMichael95
I'm curious about this story but I want to ask if you are going to turn this into slash at all? Because I have no interest in slash...
11/11/2017 c1 2compass96
nice. just a bit of correction in how long harry has lived. in the opening paragraphs, harry mentions at Hermione's grave that he's been trying to keep their family safe but that it gets difficult after a couple thousand years. Later on in the same paragraph he mentions that he has lived for "110 and ten years". That second one looks incorrect i think you meant 110 yrs but still there is a difference between the two ages.
Regardless i loved this chapter. looking forward to it
11/11/2017 c1 1Magnanimous Broccoli
Nothing negative to say about it, I really quite enjoyed it. I hope you update soon!
11/11/2017 c1 18Stygian Willow
Your story sounds very interesting!

Cant wait for more!
10/31/2017 c1 animeromance1972
That Savitar, he's such a nice guy! AWESOME FIRST CHAPTER! So when will Harry meet Ash? How much will Harry be involved in DH-verse?Will this story be slash?if so Harry/Ash ALL THE WAY!But I think Savitar is in deep denial about Harry being the gender that he wouldn't bite!
10/27/2017 c1 6era-romance
lol
10/21/2017 c1 AKS
Love it! I can't wait till the next chapter! Please give us more ASAP!
34 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »