for Love Between Royals

9/4 c6 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter
6/5/2019 c6 vaporizer
i hope your still continuing this story. the story was very good
6/4/2019 c6 Skylar7z
Please please please update soon. This is really a great story. I'm dying to read more chapters. This is one of the best.
6/9/2018 c6 72Angel Of Darkness 2004
This is a really good story! I'm not much of a NatsuxHisui shipper but this story pictures the pairing very well. I hope you did well on your finals and I hope you update soon!
3/19/2018 c6 NatsuxWendy
This was a very good story. I just finished binge reading it to try and get through the writers' block I was in. However, I ended up getting hooked on your story. I can understand that your busy and will be patient for your next update, though I do hope that it will come sooner rather than later.
3/17/2018 c6 2King Nexus
great chapter keep it up
12/22/2017 c5 Guest
This one is fine I hope you update soon in the near future
12/11/2017 c6 ichigomatsudai
hope all your schooling goes smoothly and you get past this writers block quickly as I do quite enjoy your story :)
11/6/2017 c5 6Dimensional Dragon Slayer
Awsome story! I am starting to fall in love with NaHi. Looking forward for the next chapter.
~Dimensional Dragon Slayer
11/5/2017 c5 6Draconic king
Cool
11/1/2017 c4 Nemo
Glad I could be of service. Keep up the good work.
11/3/2017 c1 Dragonfyre1234
Yes...I love this pairing...I mean the dragon and the princess...that alone should make there be a lot more of this pairing out there...can't wait to see how you do this
10/30/2017 c3 2Lordlexx
I love the setting, itd not dont a whole lot, but is usually pretty good, but you should probably brush up on royal engagements and how they typically work, Natsu would be called the Prince Consort. Even after they got married that would be his official title until the king abdicated the throne and those 2 took over. This process takes several months to years. I think taking her celestial magic away is a little much, but in regards that 12 of the 13 zodiac keys are claimed I can see why you wanted to give her something else. All that said, I'm really looking forward to more! Keep up the great work.
10/29/2017 c4 6Draconic king
That was sweet
10/27/2017 c3 Nemo
Let's get one thing straight here. If you're going to write a captivating story, then you exist to entertain me. Therefore, this story takes priority over your personal life. DandD night or story? Story. Homework or story? Story. See where I am going with this? Now, whenever I check for updates sometime in the next few days, I expect to see a new chapter. And before you get all indignant, you brought this on yourself by writing a decent story. SO GET BACK TO WORK!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »