FanFiction.Net
for Making Peace

12/8/2020 c1 64MissScorp
Hi there! Garcia is my favorite on CM. I love her bubbly, quirky, and playful attitude. I admittedly like her and Morgan but not as a couple. I think it’d have ruined the special nature of their connection if they had put them together. Her and Alevz makes sense for that reason. They have a similar dynamic but it’s not a carbon of the Garcia/Morgan one which allows it to stand by itself.

Having Alevz meet her before and misjudge her also gives us some backstory to work from. Too often the show skips stuff like that or expects us to just “know” there is more than meets the eye. Alevz apologizing for his mistakes and them working through the hurt of it gives them both room for growth as individuals and as a couple.

Really great piece!
8/5/2020 c1 Guest
Loved this so sweet and cute
11/7/2017 c1 9MsDiana
This is a cute fic, made me sad momentarily before taking such a nice turn. Cuteness!
10/23/2017 c1 11angel85qcca
Very sweet, I hope you write more of these two!
10/22/2017 c1 48MusicalCatharsis
This was beautiful.
10/21/2017 c1 barbiec
I really liked this story. I always liked Morgan and Garcia but when Luke came I felt he was a better match for Garcia.
10/21/2017 c1 27Lenika08
me encanta! Muy bonito, pienso como tu, su relación con Morgan era más fraternal...pero García y Alvez...tienen mucha química! escribe más sobre ellos ;)
10/20/2017 c1 chenryrn1
Really good should be full length
10/20/2017 c1 12Maziikeen94
So fricking cute! I love it!
10/20/2017 c1 kikicox24
I love Galvez and this was a really cute one shot but do you think you could do a full story.
Thanks for the amazing story.
10/20/2017 c1 36JENTWCSINYFAN2
Well well very good I like and I want more . Nice job.