for Magical Mischief of the Child Kind

4/26 c8 146Ally R. Swan
I was hoping this would be update. Ah they would need Michael to hopefully get Tom. Oh he freed Lucy. Wonder what will happen next?
10/25/2017 c7 Ally R. Swan
Uh oh, that is not good. Maybe they should have doubled checked to make sure Tom wasn't listening. That seems so Tom-like. Him going off like that to make them happy. Lol. Uh oh, looks like Tom isn't the only one in danger now with Michael being in with Varg. I wonder what will happen as far as Lexi and the others are concerned.
10/23/2017 c6 Ally R. Swan
Oh my so they can't reverse the spell because Sara no longer has magic so they will have to wait a week? Tom stuck as a child for a week? Oh my. They have definitely got their hands full. It's going to something when Tom learns his mother is dead. That probably won't be easy to deal with. I am looking forward to how Benny fills in the adults and what happens next with Lexi and Varg.
10/22/2017 c5 Ally R. Swan
Benny's got his hands full with Tom there. I wonder how Grace will explain this. Update soon.
10/21/2017 c4 Ally R. Swan
I doubt that will be as easy as Varg thinks. I can picture him "smirking" but I am sure that won't last. Personally, I think you nailed Randal Moon. It sounded like him, though I can imagine he'd be hard to write. :) I wonder what Ursula will come up with. Oh Benny, this is going to very difficult especially being Tom has no clue his mother is dead and then the magic. Oh this is fun. I am looking forward to the next update.
UPDATE SOON!
10/21/2017 c3 Ally R. Swan
I can just imagine Benny's reaction when he finds out the child is his best friend. They may have a problem lol. I wonder what Ursula will do and what Varg and Lexi will do when they find out about Tom.
10/21/2017 c2 Ally R. Swan
Oh my, I wonder where Tom and Grace are. What is Benny going to do? I can see his frustration as there isn't much Benny can do here. Update soon.
10/21/2017 c1 24NeversideFaerie
So far, this seems good! Great job with your writing!
10/21/2017 c1 146Ally R. Swan
This is a great start. I think you wrote Varg, Lexi and the king well. Though with those lines its hard not to nail the king. Oh no, they shouldn't have been so trusting. Though I will cut them slack as they hadn't dealt with Gemma Raven or that physic girl being as this is before series 2. I wonder what will go down on the ship ;) Looking forward to more this!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service