for Blood and Waters

9/16/2021 c1 yochan123
Awww they are united against all these threats
9/5/2021 c27 Smokinbarrrel
Well this is a bloody fantastic read. Thank-you.
8/23/2021 c27 2KingoftheFey
I love this story so much. It was a weird chapter, but I really enjoyed the way you played with the blood magic and in-world mythos.
7/22/2021 c27 KangaRu
I haven't been able to get this fic out of my head. It keeps coming back to me when I daydream. I can't say how happy I was when I realised there was another chapter.
6/17/2021 c1 tgfofp
What I don't like about your story is that you are really pushing for things to be close to canon. Even though you say Bran needs to fall, and Jon has to go to the wall for their destiny, there were many opportunities to clearly explain to her father and mother what will happen in the future. If it was destiny why not leave Sansa back at the Red Keep, then? She definitely needed the sobering experience the most to grow up.

This brings me to why she explained everything to Yoren. The black brothers have sworn a vow to not interfere with any politics or anything concerning the realm. There is a little hope he will help her, even if she explained things to him, and he actually believed her - a completely unknown person.

And the worst part about your story is those "romantic feelings" you are subtly trying to edge in between Arya, who is 11, and Gendry, who is 16. It's both strange and quite distasteful.

All in all, the plot revolves too much around your wishes and not around your characters or their desires and knowledge.

The good thing that I have to acknowledge is your good grammar, which unfortunately is not enough to keep me reading the next chapter.

Good luck with your story!
6/13/2021 c27 1WarriorQueenMidnight
I think it’s good you didn’t kill the babe. Arya is kind of a champion for magic that isn’t for death and destruction, but balance, killing the baby or making it a monster would fuck that up majorly. This whole arc was really cool. So glad you updated.
6/11/2021 c27 sajo
AhhH! Thank you for the update! And thank you for not killing Allyria's baby. What is Arya missing? I am absolutely salivating for more!
6/11/2021 c27 Marnold15265
At this point I have no clue what the hell is going on lmao, but I think that’s why it’s so cool because I have never seen a fanfic stretch this far from canon and it’s stretched so far it’s almost a whole other type of story. Still, the 7s magic had been addressed, what comes next I wonder? GREAT WORK AS ALWAYS!
6/10/2021 c27 ATP
Well,Arya need some strong opponent,so Theon would become Drowned god and fight her.
6/10/2021 c27 lprg77
Oh what JOY to see this story come back! And what a come back it is. I am grateful you didn't kill the baby or Ally. I think what you decided on makes sense though I am curious about what role Theon played in all this. I so want him to be redeemed. Thank you for pushing through and continuing this story. It's so, So, SO good. Can't wait to read more. Thank you for sharing your story with us.
6/10/2021 c27 manticore-gurl071134
Great updatye! Was super glad to see this. BTW, do you post on AO3 (have been here a lot less lately)?
6/10/2021 c27 1Maritza92
this story just keep getting better, and stranger. I love it though. I would like to see how they beat the night king if this is how Arya handle most magical threats.
6/10/2021 c27 3Foxy-Floof
Hmmm... I wonder what Arya missed this time? Perhaps she's barren now, to make up for Allyria's babe living, in whatever form? Or maybe the Sept was holding something bound in the Grey Wastes, and that's the real reason for the creation of the Seven?
6/10/2021 c27 viola1701e
Turns out Allyria really is a mother of a dragon ;)
Loved the chapter, looking forward to more ..
6/9/2021 c27 TMK06
So good to see you back!
1,005 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »