for A World of Ice and Fire

9/18 c6 Hades Darkstar
Please update this story soon.
7/30 c6 SarahBethS
Interesting so far.
4/15 c6 brachelle80
I wish u would continue
4/14 c6 mmacdonald22
Hope you have time to continue the story!
7/28/2019 c6 Guest
Hope you update soon!
7/23/2019 c6 30jumpingmanatee
This is really good I hope you decide to continue it.
5/19/2019 c6 The Dreamer17
I can’t wait for her to sail or fly up to Westeros looking like Aegon the Conquer! XD
5/16/2019 c6 16Aeonmaster Aeroza
When do you plan to update this? As I was thinking Aly would end up in a relationship with a female as her magic could either birth or produce a child to the other; from intentions.

Besides that, what time period of GOT is this and if it’s close to where Daenerys is starting to free the slaves, why not have Aly hear about it and seek her out instead? As you recalled, the former area is ridden with Stone Men.

And those are merely ideas you; only you can use, and if you need it, just PM me for advice or whatever as I tend to give good advice or ideas.

Now I’m only hoping for more.
5/12/2019 c6 EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI
Me encanta! Sigue asi!
4/30/2019 c6 3azaneti
Love it! Interested unseeing what she decides to do next, and if she finds her mother! Will her entourage increase? Love that she insists on paying them, and that she is not a queen. It is hard to find your feet after having lived so long a slave!
1/20/2019 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/13/2019 c1 Innieminnie
I was so ready to read this story but the author's note at the top really spoiled a lot of stuff and sucked the enthusiasm right out of me. Usually I wouldn't comment anything because this is your story and an author choice to reveal pairings but...I feel you gave away a lot more that you should have just written about. I'm not sure how I would have liked the story had I read it without what I consider major spoilers, but...well maybe you should consider taking down some of the information? Only leave what you really wanted people to know about. Like the thing with Hermione I think would have been better as a surprise, but I really haven't even started the story so you would still know better than I. This is meant to be as unoffensive as possible while still keeping to my opinions. I can't say anything for anyone else so...yeah, just a suggestion for future reference..or you know you could just delete this comment and ignore me, I'm also perfectly fine with that.
1/1/2019 c6 zeyreele
Pretty promising story so far! The only issue i can see right now is some parts of it being unecessarily long-winded, like how an entire chapter was dedicated to what was in her father’s journal- which was basically just a primer on the GoT/asoiaf world.

That was rather unecessary to have as a whole chapter, as the whole thing couldve just been summarized to “she read the journal, and learned about the other world” (not in those exact words, obviously)

I understand the concern for readers who come into the story only familiar with the HP side of things, but having a whole chapter like that just reads like a wikipedia entry, and that makes it uninteresting, not to mention how dumping all the information in a bunch like that so early on wont really make people remember it later on. (Maybe something like “from what she read in her fathers journal, she was most likely in the red waste of essos, a continent away from westeros” or something like that whenever needed, instead of the info dump)

Kahdkd sorry for how long that was, just trying to be constructive.

Anyway- as i said, this is v promising so far, im looking forward to more of this story in the future!
12/29/2018 c6 1DragonStorm the phoenix
Hello, I started your story today and I must say that I really like it so far. I just have a couple of questions.
1) In the last chapter her dragon is called Daemys and in this chapter it is Moonarys. So which is the correct name.
2) How did she know how to get out of the Red Waste?
3) Was she sleeping on the road or in a tavern? Where was she sleeping for the people to surround her.
4) Timelinewise, what age is Rheagar? As in how long until Aeyrs tries to look for a bride for him.
5) Where was Hedwig while she was being surrounded?
6) Have we seen the last of Sirius and Hermoine?
12/26/2018 c6 2Taiki
good chapter so far. not so bad, a bit short, but it bad at all. I hope to read more soon
115 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »