for A World of Ice and Fire

12/20/2018 c6 46Hikari Nova
nice if interesting chapter but very enjoyable to read
12/20/2018 c6 alia00
It's a good start
12/18/2018 c5 Adamantium Stripes
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

I really hope you plan on continuing this story. Your writing style has great detail. The characters are believable. I can't wait to see what comes next.

I think it's smart of you to want to wait until she has established herself in this new world before she meets Rhaegar. She needs time to figure out the ins and outs of this new world and her place in it. She needs to go through her own trials and tribulations before she's ready to face the Royal Family and all of Kings Landing. And she definitely needs to figure out how to control her magic all over again.

I'm interested to see how you get Sirius and Hermione back with her. Sirius and her Mother? YES!
A White Dragon and Phoenix Hedwig? AWESOME! How many eggs are there exactly? I can't wait for them to hatch. Baby Dragons Crazy Misadventures ;)
What other stuff did she take from the Lost and Found Room? That room was like a maze of books and unique contraband from over centuries of children and adults hiding things.

I'm really looking forward to seeing her become a strong and confident young woman who can stand her ground, even when confronted by Royalty and Centuries of Tradition. (

I'm crossing my fingers and HOPING this story hasn't been abandoned. PLEASE!
LOVE YOUR STORY!
9/15/2018 c5 Snowdove30
Hope you continue this story.
9/6/2018 c5 Ravenclaw Slytherin
I like your story! Update soon!
8/6/2018 c5 Melikalilly
I love this story
7/30/2018 c5 sousie
Nice story
Please update again
7/12/2018 c5 2Taiki
love this story. I hope you will continue this soon
6/6/2018 c5 SeleneAlice
Please update this story soon..Please!
4/22/2018 c5 Guest
I Look forward to more
4/7/2018 c5 2BookFan96
this is a great story. Please update soon
4/3/2018 c5 AvalonRivers
I love this story!
3/23/2018 c5 Bella-swan11
Aly you must be prepared for the reaction of people to see you with your dragon, they have spent more than 100 years without seeing a dragon alive.
If you want to find the Targaryen family, it will be sooner than you think the rumors of a living dragon, will make King Aerys euphoric to the point of ordering his subjects to look for you.
3/20/2018 c5 AnimeHunter411
Love this story so far and I can't wait to read more! My question is, what about Sirius? Hermione? Will they follow All? I hope so! Update soon!
3/16/2018 c5 Kosongbird
Wow this story is amazing ! I can’t for the next chapter greatcwork!
115 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »