for A World of Ice and Fire

11/3/2017 c4 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
Aly meets a dragon and makes friends with him.
Sirius and Hermione want to accompany her into a new life and now she ends up in Essos.

Please continue writing quickly. I have to know how to go on. PLEASE, PLEASE. Your story is just GEIL.

With kind regards SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
11/3/2017 c4 Elfin69
guess that answered the question about how she would get back to Westeros. at least she and the dragon connected and they all came together
11/3/2017 c4 saku hyuuga
Y Sirius? :(
Amazing story. I cannot wait to see how it goes.
Thank you!
11/3/2017 c3 tamara villagran
hola me encanta tu historia es la primera ves que veo que fem harry sea originaria de poniente te pudo que actualices por favor está muy buena
11/2/2017 c3 33Padfootette
Loved it please update
10/31/2017 c3 Elfin69
Maybe Sirius will get pulled into Westeros with her since she is still so young and will not have anyone else there for her.. Does this mean that her real mother is still alive?
10/30/2017 c3 Reader
I think she and Sirius should run! And I don't think her leaving would take away her magic. It may be a binding magical contract, but I've always thought that if Harry had just not competed in the tasks, it would have been Barty Crouch Jr. Who would have lost his magic, not Harry After all, he was the one who wrote the name and put the paper in the Goblet of Fire. I bet the magic of the goblet would think it was him.
10/30/2017 c3 Guest
the goblet of fire creates a binding magical contract, I think something bad would happen if someone tried to back out. Anyway Dumbledore says its not possible. Of course if you want to ignore that thats your right as author or you can always say the contract is broken if someone were to magically teleport to a different world...
10/30/2017 c3 thunder18
Great chapter
10/30/2017 c3 SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
All Right.

Now Hermione knows and wants to learn with Aly fencing and archery.

Should Aly and Sirius really leave, I hope hermine and dobby go with it. Maybe also Fleur and her little sister.

This with the dragon is sure to be exciting.

Please continue writing quickly. I need to know how it goes.

With a friendly greeting SupergodzillaSailorCosmos
10/30/2017 c3 lightwalnut64
geez can you just answer why you're reposting your own story? wtf
10/27/2017 c2 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon..
10/27/2017 c2 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter
10/26/2017 c2 thunder18
Great chapter Update soon
10/26/2017 c2 Padfootette
Loved it please update soon
115 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »