for 7 Years, 6 Months, 4 Days

5/17 c17 1TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
Great Chapter. Excellent character interactions.
5/17 c16 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
I really enjoyed the second half of this chapter. Its gotten more realistic that he is having panic attacks.
5/17 c15 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
Now this isn't really a criticism, just an observation. I've enjoyed this story for the most part but I have noticed that the first half of the story is very plot oriented and really goes into the characters and their emotions. While the second half of the fic throws the plot out the window and is instead replaced with 95% smut. I feel like this change weakens the story as a whole. Its as if the characters barely care about any difficulties or emotional trauma that they've lived through because now they can have sex.
5/16 c13 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
Will Ron ever reveal to his parents, Hermione, and Harry about the extent of his imprisonment and exactly what was done to him? I feel that if Hermione and Ron aren't fully honest with each other about how they were during their time apart, then there relationship may have several rocky parts and it may even implode. Keeping such secrets only damages relationships. It also damages the healing process.
5/15 c10 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
A couple of confusing parts here? Did Ron not have to get healed by the healers at St. Mungo's? I mean he should be malnourished, his bones should be scarred, and he should have other health defects. Also, Ron should be uncomfortable being around people after he's been alone for so long. He is too put together right now for it to be completely realistic that he was in solitary and being tortured and starved for over a year.
5/15 c9 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
Man...this is been so long in coming. I kept reading the chapter watching the date get closer and closer, thinking next chapter, ok next chapter...and its finally here. Excited to read this next part.
5/15 c6 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
You've done a wonderful job on the chapter
5/15 c2 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
Uh, I must say. I did not like that Hermione gave away her virginity as if its some sort of box she needed to check off. Other then that, I've really enjoyed the amount of emotion that you've put into her character.
5/15 c1 TrueRedDragonGodEmperor
Giving this story a try. I'm usually not a fan of stories were Hermione gets together/sleeps with other guys (especially Draco and Snape, eww) but I'm hoping that its not too heavy handed. I came across this story in my search for a Ron-centric story were the authors haven't jumped on the Ron-bashing band wagon. Can't tell you how many people seem to misunderstand Ron's character and vilify him into some cartoon cardboard cutout of who he really is.
12/8/2020 c8 31roseweasley394
my heart is going to burst with this story i stg
12/8/2020 c2 roseweasley394
I can tell that this one is going to absolutely shatter my heart. hopefully it's put back together by the end ;)
11/13/2020 c11 Emb3rSky283
Sorry but, this is kinda fucked up. Ron gets locked in a basement and tortured for almost seven and a half years, only to come back to find out Hermione had slept with three different people. And... there's literally no consequences for her for that. She just gets a pass. Sure, you can argue she thought he was dead, but... it still doesn't feel right. Like, why does Ron have to only ever be with her after seven and a half years of hell, but she can sleep with anyone she wanted to. I know you are a diehard Romione shipper, but I'll never understand your decision to have her fuck other guys in this one. Just seems uneven and extremely unnecessary to have had her sleep with them. Trying dating, sure, ok. But the fact that she slept with them seems like it's adding unnecessary insult to injury for Ron. Honestly, it's kinda making me disgusted with Hermione. In fact, I've been disgusted with her since the first mention of her sleeping with Duncan.
9/18/2020 c16 2deeforthewin
I did wonder why he wasn't having nightmares. I'm so vlad you addressed it here.
9/18/2020 c13 deeforthewin
Poor Ron. I teared a little. He must be so exhausted.
9/18/2020 c12 deeforthewin