for The Life and Times of Team Chouza

12/12/2019 c9 valacirya
This is great! Nice bit of history and world building. I think people tend to forget that the Akimichi and Aburame are noble clans alongside the Hyuga and Uchiha.
6/24/2019 c8 valacirya
Love this! Your characterization is brilliant, esp for Ebisu, Chouza, and Genma who are sidelined in canon.
3/31/2019 c8 bekkers23
I love this. It’s so sad, but so warm. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
11/27/2018 c7 3slyside
I squealed when I saw the update, tsk tsk genma he really should be a little more careful but I can do see this happening
11/27/2018 c7 26HiddenYori
First, I love the story.
Most stories don't focus on the teams of 'back ground' characters but this story shows why these characters often have the best stories. You can do so much more with the characters to bring them to where they are in cannon. Not to mention in Gai's case it is great to see how he interacts with his own Genin team.
I love what you have been doing with Ebisu as a character. You have brought his to life in so many ways that the Canon does not. Same with Choza in that way.
Genma is my favorite character ever and I absolutely love his humor.
6/18/2018 c5 32whoeverIamloves
What a sweet story! I'm loving this. Genma is one of my favorite characters, and it's interesting to see you develop his home life a bit more.
Also, I really really love the idea that he and his sister cook with poisons. That's an amazing little twist, and I can't wait to see if it comes up in conversation later the team is over at Chouza's house to cook with Momo-chan!
6/17/2018 c5 e.k.b.adult
This story is so good I wanna fucking die
Please continue this
5/21/2018 c5 4BloodRedJay
Hope you update this soon! Love your version of Genma! Can't wait for more!
2/2/2018 c4 3slyside
Like it love it continue it please this is great can't wait for the next chapter man again this is great i couldn't help but laugh and maybe squeal a little though I will deny that to any family that may have heard. Man again I love this and I even reread all of it and man I can't help but laugh when I think about genma and his humor and I can't help but wonder if his sister's is the same, and my gosh but they really are all adorable exspecaly genma... yea u can probably tell who I favor but oh well I am not a shamed of it. Also the genjutsu with guy makes so much sense yet is confusing with Lee sense he can't access his chakra. Sorry for wasting your time and I probably would say a lot more but I gotta go so bye for now and good night
12/8/2017 c3 Guest
I am in love with this! Your take on new genin Genma is absolutely amazing and the insight you give on the whole team dynamic thing is just what I've been looking for!
11/29/2017 c3 3Nina feliz
oh! this seems to be a very interesting story.
Keep the gooswork
11/26/2017 c3 3slyside
Like it love it continue it please this is great can't wait for the next chapter sorry for the short review but I gotta go so bye for now
10/31/2017 c2 slyside
Like it love it continue it please this is great I just love it. I can't wait for the next chapter. I just wish that it was longer. I love how you have genma with his family life and his thoughts. Sorry for the short review but I'm exhausted so bye.
10/24/2017 c1 slyside
Like it love it continue it please man I can't wait for the next chapter especially genma he's adorable and my favorite. Keep up the good work and bye.